• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How About Some Introductions?

I'm Ilyse, 19 years old, from New York (specifically Long Island/NYC).
I go to CUNY Baruch, I transfered from CUNY John Jay, and I'm majoring in Public Affairs (but I'm changing that to a double major in Business Communications and Political Science).
I'd love to get to know people through the boards and facebook before I head down to Florida (leaving on August 20th!).

Also, Snow White is the best Disney anything (princess, movie, etc. She also has the best songs and costume, I should know, I own a Snow White costume after playing her in two shows in High School).

I was a Thespian in High School, Troupe #132, for anyone who was a member of ITS. I love theatre and I love being outrageous.

Forgot my introduction...haha, anyways. I'm 20 years old from IL. I currently am attending College of Dupage and doing the Fall program in Transportation. I am going for Marketing communications and decided to do the disney college program for a new experience.

I currently work in the music industry and have been on many different music tours. I am looking to settle down for a little bit and thought this would be something fun to do.

Hi! I'm Erin and am a freshman at the University of California, San Diego. I'm a general biology major and am planning on going to dental school after graduating from UCSD and specializing in orthodontics. As is everyone on the boards, I'm a Disney freak and have been to Disneyland a handful of times, but sadly, never been to Disney World. :(

It's nice to know there are so many other Disney maniacs who happen to be college students too!

I've been on the boards for awhile but I haven't posted over here, so I figured I'd introduce myself!

Hey! I'm Anna, 20 years old, and I'm about to transfer to the University of Georgia in Athens for my junior year to finish up my undergrad in History. I finished my core requirements at the university near my hometown while I figured out what it was I wanted to study for certain. I'm hoping to get a master's and maybe even a doctorate and become a history professor. I'd much rather aim to teach at the college level than high school, but time will tell what happens!

I've been raised on all things Disney, so it's hard to pick favorites when it comes to movies. I suppose the tops would be Peter Pan (huge Tink fan!), Beauty and the Beast, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, and Pinocchio. My favorite Disney characters are definitely Tinkerbell, Dale, and Dopey. The first time I went to Disney World, I was three years old, and I can safely say I've been back more than twenty times since then! My whole family are Disney fanatics and we love to take trips to WDW as often as possible. I'm not sure if the CP is for me, but I'd be interested in working at Disney at some point in my life.

Belle1014, like you, I've lived in the South my whole life, yet I have no accent either!

I'm Blake, the Haphazard Hero. I solve mysteries by pure chance alone! Just kidding.

I love Disney and leaving in a week to work in the college program. I'm 18 and live in Utah. So exciting.

Hey all!! I'm Ashley!!

I'm 20 years old and go to Palm Beach Atlantic University, where I'm going to be a senior. I'm a native Floridian, but right now I'm spending the summer in Colorado. I'm majoring in Psychology and minoring in Christain Leadership. I hope to go on to grad school at the University of Tennessee and become a school psychologist.

I have been trained in the love of Mickey Mouse since I left the womb, and have been going to WDW for about as long. I still love it, and that will never change. Even in the awesome place where I am now, I still have a longing to go back to Disney. I'm glad other college students like me are as into it as I am.

Since the CP would seriously mess with my school schedule, I can't do it, which makes me bummed. However, right now I am working at a front desk, so that might be the propeller that gets me into a Disney job. (maybe)

I'm Shaun! I'm a sophomore at Savannah College of Art and Design in Georgia studying Fibers. :)

So yeah! Thats me. :) Its so wonderful to know I'm not the only crazy Disney fan.

Hi! I'm kinda a lurker just saw this post, I have thought about going to SCAD for costume/fashion design, are you at eh main campus or the ATL one? (just curious, as I live about 2 hours away from ATL and will be there in about 90 days for D*Con!) heh, not only am I a Disney freak, but I am the biggest dork around. ;)

My name is Paul and I currently live in Wisconsin. I have never posted in this thread before. I am going to the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee for accounting. I got accepted to do the WDW College Program for the role of Custidoal. I arrive for check in on Aug. 18. Before that I will be on Vacation at Disneyworld. I will be staying at POP Century Resort from Aug. 9 to the 18 (check-in day). I really hope that I will be able to work at Animal Kingdom (favorite park:goodvibes ) in the Expidition Everest area (favorite ride:worship: ) I don't really know anyone else that is going down to the WDW College Program that is from the Dairy State. I am still looking for a roommate for the program. (look for my post in the Roommates Fall/Fall Advantage thread) Otherwise see some of you down in Disneyworld.

Hi! I'm a pre-med student. I fell in love with Disney on our very first family trip back in '94.

Hello my name is Alexis but you can call me Lexi. I'm studing Social Work and i'm from Puerto Rico. I'm arriving on June 18 :thumbsup2

Hey, I'm danny, 19, and I currently reside at Miami, FL. It's not too shabby I suppose, if you can get over the excessive heat. I'm currently a CP hopeful waiting for my disney letter to come in the mail. I'm looking forward to a great experience wherever I stay and hopefully I can gather up parties so I can forget how boring orlando is (besides Disney, of course).

Hey guys! My name's Kristynn and I am a freshmen/ almost Sohpmore at the University of Oregon!! Go DUcks!! but I am going to do the DCP and I arrive in August on the 26th in Anaheim...

Um, I'm a HUGE disney fan, have been since I first went to DisneyWorld when I was three..I think I wanted to be a princess there since forever! Um, but I am going to be working as an Outdoor Food Vendor from august to Jan!!!

I'm Meghan, 22, from Alabama. Studying Early Childhood and Elementary Education and hopefully doing CP in Spring '09!

Hi, dudes. I'm Rachel, 20, from NH. Studying for my BA in creative writing and about to enter my Junior year.

hi! my name is aly, im from mississippi and ill be 20 in august. technically, ill be a sophomore this year but its my 3rd year in college (missed a year cuz of health). i dont have a particular major yet. kinda hopin disney will help with that. but most importantly of all, im gonna be doing the spring 09 cp (hopefully) :)

Newbie here! I'm Victoria, 18 years old from Canada and will be attending York University come September!

Hi! I'm Erin. I'm 20 and I go to Texas A&M University in College Station,TX. I'm a Global Arts, Planning, Design and Construction Major...I'm hoping to do the CP in Fall 09!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter