How 7 Days with DCL Trumps 5 Trips to WDW~ Fantasy Eastern Caribbean, Oct 4-11

Last days on vacation suck! I'm talking seriously suck. :sad: But, you made the most of it by stopping at Downtown Disney, eating at Earl of Sandwich and doing your traditional things like taking silly hat pictures and building Potato heads. I am now ready to give another Disney cruise a try but my wallet is already screaming from the Senior fees that keep popping up this year for Hunter.

OMGoodness, Lisa...we have that to look forward to next year! Already this year we have had to do the class ring, and have prom cominig up. Next year will, no doubt, be a doozy!

It's SOOOO good to have you back. I am not surprised you have a PTR title already. your the master at it!!!
You made the cruise look amazing. the food alone has me drooling!!!

How did you find the crowds? were you able to play in the pools and find places to sit easily? Or did you have to get there at the crack of dawn?

Still thinking about going on one!!!!

It's SOOOO good to have you back. I am not surprised you have a PTR title already. your the master at it!!!
You made the cruise look amazing. the food alone has me drooling!!!

How did you find the crowds? were you able to play in the pools and find places to sit easily? Or did you have to get there at the crack of dawn?

Still thinking about going on one!!!!

Crowds...we avoided them. We just were not interested in what the crowds were interested in. We did not use the pools, other than a few times late at night Gabe got in. At that point there were no crowds at the pools. The longest we ever waited for the Aqua Duck was about 20 minutes. We are not big into characters, so we did not even try to do any of those meet and greets, other than Anna and Elsa. For those ladies, we got the tickets for a scheduled time. It was PERFECT. Oh, we did wait about half an hour for Jack Sparrow. But, I would have waited three hours for that one, JS is one of Gabe's favoorite characters ever. the boy watches the movies, wears the costume and role plays, and listens to the soundtracks constantly. There were crowds, we just were not interested in the same things they were.

ahh! I can understand this.. i would avoid the crowds like the plague. i still try too!!
Yes i fully understand the extent of Gabe's infatuation with the best pirate on EARTH!!! LOL!!! he is one of the more FUN characters to meet!!!
This is all good to know.. I cannot wait to try the cruise.. and when i do you better be there planning with me!!!

ahh! I can understand this.. i would avoid the crowds like the plague. i still try too!!
Yes i fully understand the extent of Gabe's infatuation with the best pirate on EARTH!!! LOL!!! he is one of the more FUN characters to meet!!!
This is all good to know.. I cannot wait to try the cruise.. and when i do you better be there planning with me!!!

You know it!!

I hate last days but you seemed to make the most of it! DCL is the best!

Jill in CO

Is anyone interested in planning our new Disney adventure? Check out the top link in my signature...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter