Hotel w/ good rates near DTD

weheartdisney

DIS Veteran
We always drive up a day ahead of check in to our Disney Resort and stay someplace off I-4. We don't normally get there until @ 8:00 pm. This year we'd like to stay someplace at or close to DTD. We have no clue where to begin, so we appreciate any suggestions.

We drove to our Disney vacation and keep their local shutdown-4 a day before check in. We usually do not exist until @8:00 pm. This year we want to keep their place at or near DTD. We do not know where to start, so any recommendations we.

Why dont stay in one the DTD Hotels like the Hilton, Best Western, Hoilday Inns. I sure be able to something in the DTD area hotels.

Mousesavers has really good rates for the Doubletree Suites in DTD.

We drove to our Disney vacation and keep their local shutdown-4 a day before check in. We usually do not exist until @8:00 pm. This year we want to keep their place at or near DTD. We do not know where to start, so any recommendations we.

I do not understand any of what you're saying.

You can usually get good rates for the Hilton at DTD through lastminutetravel.com. :thumbsup2

I got a rate of $86 at the Hilton through them, and mouse4less usually has some good deals as well. Priceline and hotwire may well be good choices for you.

Depending on what your looking for..fast 1 night just to rest cheap Howard Johnson $25..Clarrion Inn avg $50-60 then Hiltons avg.$85. I would search travelosity for great deals and search Orlando-then shop by low to high rates. Most show milage from Hotel to disney. Lots in the area 25-80 range.

My family stays at Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa. Its great..not sure how much room you need, but we are booked for the 3 bedroom for $120 so I'm sure if you could get something for under $100. Its on 535, about 5-10 mintues away from DTD.

Sheraton Safari is pretty close to DTD and it's around $70/night (depending on your dates). They also have a shuttle going to the Disney parks. If you have SPG points you can get rooms for half price or even free. Maybe pay this time and stay the next time for free http://www.sheratonsafari.com/

Hey, we had used this transportation company when we went to disney many many times on trips to orlando and this driver knows a lot! he's also the president of his own transportation company. ask him i bet he knows a lot about really good hotels near downtown disney.

his toll free is 1-866-746-9667 and his website is airportorlandoshuttle dot com

ask for marwan. hope you get your answers!

You seem to only be advertising.

Thanks for the replies.

I don't mind using Priceline, etc., but would want to know what hotel I'm staying in before booking. That is my only concern. I just got an email from Mousesavers, so will definitely keep checking promos.

I stayed at the Orlando Vista last October for one night. I got it on Hotwire for around $43 including taxes and fees. If you go to betterbidding.com, you can use their posting in the Florida Hotwire section to figure out which hotel it is. All I remember for sure is it was a 2.5 star in the LBV area.

It is right outside the DTD entrance and is Ok enough for one night.

I'd check mousesavers good neighbor hotels. The Marriott group which is always a safe bet, (clean, safe) has some good rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter