Hotel w/ good rates near DTD

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by weheartdisney, Mar 28, 2011.

1. weheartdisney

weheartdisney DIS Veteran

We always drive up a day ahead of check in to our Disney Resort and stay someplace off I-4. We don't normally get there until @ 8:00 pm. This year we'd like to stay someplace at or close to DTD. We have no clue where to begin, so we appreciate any suggestions.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lewiseagle

lewiseagle Earning My Ears

We drove to our Disney vacation and keep their local shutdown-4 a day before check in. We usually do not exist until @8:00 pm. This year we want to keep their place at or near DTD. We do not know where to start, so any recommendations we.

4. crazelion

crazelion <font color=blue>Form feet and legs...form arms an

Why dont stay in one the DTD Hotels like the Hilton, Best Western, Hoilday Inns. I sure be able to something in the DTD area hotels.

Mousesavers has really good rates for the Doubletree Suites in DTD.

5. Lou Holtz

Lou Holtz DIS Veteran

I do not understand any of what you're saying.

6. ExpatDisneyLover

ExpatDisneyLover DIS Veteran

You can usually get good rates for the Hilton at DTD through lastminutetravel.com. :thumbsup2

7. osprey6

osprey6 Cheapskate extraordinaire

I got a rate of $86 at the Hilton through them, and mouse4less usually has some good deals as well. Priceline and hotwire may well be good choices for you.

8. John Tag

John Tag Mouseketeer

Depending on what your looking for..fast 1 night just to rest cheap Howard Johnson $25..Clarrion Inn avg $50-60 then Hiltons avg.$85. I would search travelosity for great deals and search Orlando-then shop by low to high rates. Most show milage from Hotel to disney. Lots in the area 25-80 range.

9. aras4007

aras4007 Mouseketeer

My family stays at Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa. Its great..not sure how much room you need, but we are booked for the 3 bedroom for $120 so I'm sure if you could get something for under $100. Its on 535, about 5-10 mintues away from DTD.

10. lizabu

lizabu Disney Maniac

Sheraton Safari is pretty close to DTD and it's around $70/night (depending on your dates). They also have a shuttle going to the Disney parks. If you have SPG points you can get rooms for half price or even free. Maybe pay this time and stay the next time for free http://www.sheratonsafari.com/

11. happymommy

happymommy DIS Veteran

You seem to only be advertising.

12. weheartdisney

weheartdisney DIS Veteran

Thanks for the replies.

I don't mind using Priceline, etc., but would want to know what hotel I'm staying in before booking. That is my only concern. I just got an email from Mousesavers, so will definitely keep checking promos.

13. Straitlover

Straitlover DIS Veteran

I stayed at the Orlando Vista last October for one night. I got it on Hotwire for around $43 including taxes and fees. If you go to betterbidding.com, you can use their posting in the Florida Hotwire section to figure out which hotel it is. All I remember for sure is it was a 2.5 star in the LBV area.

It is right outside the DTD entrance and is Ok enough for one night.

14. tkldisney

tkldisney DIS Veteran

I'd check mousesavers good neighbor hotels. The Marriott group which is always a safe bet, (clean, safe) has some good rates.