Hope to be a new DVC member in 60 days! Card Carrying Member!

Good luck with the ROFR process - things were getting scary for a while at BWV with ROFR's but it looks like things have settled down. I hope the 30 days pass quickly and your dream comes true!

Just wanted to update, we passed ROFR:cheer2: Thanks to everyone for sharing:grouphug:

congrats bellabully on passing ROFR!

boldeary did you get your reservation yet?

I got my DVC point book and member number in the mail on 5/26. No ID card yet but the letter said it takes 4 to 6 weeks.

Our completed final timeline.

3/27 Offer made and counter offer accepted with stipulation the sellers pay closing costs
3/29 Contracts signed by buyer
4/2 Contracts signed by seller
4/3 Sent to ROFR
5/1 Disney waived ROFR
5/8 Got closing docs by email and sent them back with payment by fed ex
5/16 Seller send their closing docs back to First American
5/17 We Closed!!
5/22 Loaded in to DVC system
5/23 Called and got member number and website login complete, points loaded and made first reservation!
5/26 received point charts for 2013 and 2012 vacation planner.
6/4 Official DVC member cards arrive in the mail and our copies of the recorded deed from the title company.

Thanks to all for your support in the journey.

My wait list for a studio at okw already came through for the F&W half marathon too!

Our completed final timeline.

3/27 Offer made and counter offer accepted with stipulation the sellers pay closing costs
3/29 Contracts signed by buyer
4/2 Contracts signed by seller
4/3 Sent to ROFR
5/1 Disney waived ROFR
5/8 Got closing docs by email and sent them back with payment by fed ex
5/16 Seller send their closing docs back to First American
5/17 We Closed!!
5/22 Loaded in to DVC system
5/23 Called and got member number and website login complete, points loaded and made first reservation!
5/26 received point charts for 2013 and 2012 vacation planner.
6/4 Official DVC member cards arrive in the mail and our copies of the recorded deed from the title company.

Thanks to all for your support in the journey.

My wait list for a studio at okw already came through for the F&W half marathon too!

Congradulations :cool1:

I'm always amazed that the sellers nearly always take longer to get their paperwork back in then the buyers do. You'd think that the sellers would want to hurry the process along so they could get their money ASAP.

Good deal! It must be fun to get your actual cards in hand!

It does feel good and I'm going to flash it at the DVC guides on the fantasy to score our first DVC swag :banana:. I have read the give staterooms gifts and hats and pins at the DVC meets. My husband wants points at the Grand Floridian but I dont think they will be on sale yet to get the special cruise pricing. I'd be happy with more points at BLT but the GF is my favorite especially at the holidays when they give you hot cider and chestnuts as you enter the lobby.

As for slow sellers getting their stuff back my sellers were in their 70s and did not have e-mail so it took a little longer but the wait was not as bad as you have had Doug or elmc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter