HOOSIER DisMeet was fabulous (and slightly fattening!)

Which date would work best for you for a Hoosier DisMeet?

• Sunday March 9 2pm show 5pm Dinner

• Sunday March 16 2pm show 5pm Dinner

• Saturday March 22 2pm show 5pm Dinner

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh the peer pressure has gotten to me! We're not going to the inlaws and will be there on the 22nd. Looking forward to it.

Sizmac - you do!:worship: Are we going to have to watch you to make sure you use it only for good?:yoda:

I can't imagine Simzac turning to the darkside. :stir:

Saturday, March 22
2pm Matinee show
5pm dinner

Here are the folks I think are interested. I also put a number by your screen name for the number of people attending. If you didn't indicate a number, I just put 1. Please let me know if more will be coming, so when I make dinner reservations, I can give a solid number.

DINNER ONLY:

WDWBetsy (3)
simzac (4)
ADP (3)
ncsjodi (4)
mickeefan (1)
luckymomoftwo (4)
powellrj (2)
mkycrzy1971 (1)
jennz (3)

SHOW and DINNER:

danny1649 (1)

NOT SURE:

heath-and-javens-mom
dusty

Here's the deal with the show. I don't think we'll have enough people to warrant a group discount. So if you want to go to the show, visit the website below and order yourself some tix!! I would get on it quickly, too, because a Saturday matinee is hard to come by!! I will not be hurt if you don't come to the show!! But I'd sure love it if some of you did!!

As soon as the show is over, we'll head to dinner. I have not investigated restaurants yet. Any ideas? Do we want an "Applebee's", "Steak n Shake" or "Bravo" kind of meal!?!

If something changes and you need me to switch your status on the above list, just PM me, or let me know on the thread and I"ll keep it as updated as I can!

Here's the website if you want to get ya some tickets!

Indianpolis Civic Theatre

I reposted the list above. Double check it for me, and let me know of any changes as they happen.

I completely forgot to mention... there is an 8:00 show on Saturday night as well... so if you want to do dinner, then come to the show.. that's another option you have!

As for me, I will need to eat quickly and head back to the theatre to prepare for the 2nd show!! But I will just LOVE meeting everyone!!!

Stay tuned...

Please add us to the dinner-only list - it will be DH, DD (will be 20 months old) and I.

Can't wait to meet everyone! :goodvibes

Please add us to the dinner-only list - it will be DH, DD (will be 20 months old) and I.

Can't wait to meet everyone! :goodvibes

Love the pics in your signature...your daughter is so cute! I noticed you will be back at The World around the same time we will...our trip starts Sept 4 and we will be departing Sept 9th...we will be at Pop though...maybe we will see you there...but I will see you in March first...can't wait!:banana:

Love the pics in your signature...your daughter is so cute! I noticed you will be back at The World around the same time we will...our trip starts Sept 4 and we will be departing Sept 9th...we will be at Pop though...maybe we will see you there...but I will see you in March first...can't wait!:banana:

Thanks! She's a little silly gal, that's for sure. I told DH he HAS to come with me to the DISmeet since she's a handful. :rotfl:

Thanks! She's a little silly gal, that's for sure. I told DH he HAS to come with me to the DISmeet since she's a handful. :rotfl:

I know what you mean about being a handful...I have a 3 year old son who is more than a handful...he is going to stay with Daddy while I come to the meet...he is quite a change from our two older children, they are girls...very full of energy but not half as much as our son! Can't wait to meet you and your family!

Wow, your first post here on the DIS boards is in this thread, now that's something. How did you scrowl thru the boards to find our thread first:confused: Welcome to the DIS boards fellow hoosier.:goodvibes

Maybe IndianaHoosier has been a lurking guest, and our thread inspired him or her to join in on the fun!!!:confused3

Sooze,

I thought we had something in common and after checking your trip reports I know we do. I'm also a band director, write drill, and have known you and your family for years. I live in Mitchell with my wife, who use to do color guard and have spent quite a bit of time with your husband over the years. I'm sure you have put it together by now. Small world....

Give everyone my best, and good luck with the performances. I would love to make it up for a meet, but I'm sure you know that my schedule would make that pretty tough to do.

Give everyone my best and Go Black and Gold.

We are heading to World in March and can't wait.

Okay.. after many phone calls and attempts to make reservations.. I have succeeded!! Hopefully you are all okay with my final plans....<<biting nails>>:scared:

HOOSIER DISMEET
Saturday, March 22, 2008
5pm
Buca Di Beppo
6045 East 86th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46250

Click below for web site with directions, maps, menus, etc.

Bucca Di Beppo Information
I have reserved TWO 12-top tables (for approximately 24 people).

The reservations are under "Susie Harloff".

I will probably be running a bit late, as the restaurant is farther away from the theatre than I had hoped... but you can start celebrating without me, and I can make my grand entrance!!

SEE YOU SOON!!:banana:

Sooze,

I thought we had something in common and after checking your trip reports I know we do. I'm also a band director, write drill, and have known you and your family for years. I live in Mitchell with my wife, who use to do color guard and have spent quite a bit of time with your husband over the years. I'm sure you have put it together by now. Small world....

Give everyone my best, and good luck with the performances. I would love to make it up for a meet, but I'm sure you know that my schedule would make that pretty tough to do.

Give everyone my best and Go Black and Gold.

We are heading to World in March and can't wait.

Is Mitchell near Jasper?... I'm still trying to nail down your secret identity!!:confused:

Okay.. after many phone calls and attempts to make reservations.. I have succeeded!! Hopefully you are all okay with my final plans....<<biting nails>>:scared:

HOOSIER DISMEET
Saturday, March 22, 2008
5pm
Buca Di Beppo
6045 East 86th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46250

Click below for web site with directions, maps, menus, etc.

Bucca Di Beppo Information
I have reserved TWO 12-top tables (for approximately 24 people).

The reservations are under "Susie Harloff".

I will probably be running a bit late, as the restaurant is farther away from the theatre than I had hoped... but you can start celebrating without me, and I can make my grand entrance!!

SEE YOU SOON!!:banana:

Oooooooohhhh, that sounds wonderful! I cannot wait to finally meet everyone. Great choice - I love Buca's food!

Oooooooohhhh, that sounds wonderful! I cannot wait to finally meet everyone. Great choice - I love Buca's food!

Yay! I have one vote of approval! You made my day, Betsy!!:)

I am a little worried because Buca is a bit more expensive than Applebee's.. but Applebee's wouldn't take reservations...:confused3

Yum! We love Buca's but rarely go...it might be more than Applebee's but you get enough food to choke a horse! Do we have the Pope room? How would that be for the night before Easter? :thumbsup2 (I don't think the Pope room is that big though)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter