Hoop Dee Doo reservations opened up!!

AK_Christina

Khaleesi of the North
I know lots of people have been having a hard time getting Hoop Dee Doo reservations, especially for the 6:15 showing. I have been trying for months for our trip in October. It appears that atleast for October that Disney released a lot more seating today as I was able to find reservations available for all the days I was looking at previously, to include the 6 showing. So if you have been trying to get/change your reservation, you should go check and see if it is available now!

I found some on the night I was looking for later in December!

I did notice it was mostly category 3. Was this also the case for you? Maybe my night is just full?

Now that I have booked, I no longer see any open on my night.

Apparently it's closed down again. I went to book an 8:30 for October 30th, which showed available, and then it went poof. I couldn't book anything for October or November, so I called and was told they can't get into the system either, to just keep trying. Ugh.

I just booked the 8:30 show for 18th February. I can still search for dates and get available times but I don't know if you can still book though :/

@Hopefully I hope after all this time this works for you!

I was able to get the 6:15 for 10/26!!!!!!! Only been trying for 4 1/2 months.

A question. I booked the 6:15 before I cancelled the 4:00 and that was booked using 2 DDP credits for Cat 2
But when I booked the 6:15 there wasn't an option to use points, only to charge in full to my credit card. I'm thinking since I hadn't cancelled yet, it believed (rightly I guess), that I didn't have points.
How can I get a credit card credit and change it to the DDP points, anyone know??

Apparently it's closed down again. I went to book an 8:30 for October 30th, which showed available, and then it went poof. I couldn't book anything for October or November, so I called and was told they can't get into the system either, to just keep trying. Ugh.
That sucks. Hope it is just technical and opens back up soon!

A question. I booked the 6:15 before I cancelled the 4:00 and that was booked using 2 DDP credits for Cat 2
But when I booked the 6:15 there wasn't an option to use points, only to charge in full to my credit card. I'm thinking since I hadn't cancelled yet, it believed (rightly I guess), that I didn't have points.
How can I get a credit card credit and change it to the DDP points, anyone know??
I would call them up for that. I have read about that before.

Congrats! I can now uncross my fingers for you!

I would try calling Disney and see if they can manually switch it over for you.

I would call them up for that. I have read about that before.

Congrats! I can now uncross my fingers for you!

Thanks I am delighted. It was your "tag", and a Touring Plans Reservation Finder alert that had me go check. It looks like it is shut down again.
Not good and very confusing.
Now to replan, as tomorrow is my FP+ day and I had that Wednesday planned around a 4 PM HDDR.
(Of course I need to fit a bit of work in here as well :fish:)

This is good to know. Yes! I was so happy!! I can relax now that I know I will at least be able to attend. This was my last ADR, phew!

Will keep checking for other categories :)
Congrats for finding it!! Just curious, which day did you find? I was trying for Dec 9/10/11 but did not see any... :)

Thanks I am delighted. It was your "tag", and a Touring Plans Reservation Finder alert that had me go check. It looks like it is shut down again.
Not good and very confusing.
Now to replan, as tomorrow is my FP+ day and I had that Wednesday planned around a 4 PM HDDR.
(Of course I need to fit a bit of work in here as well :fish:)
Didn't read this but I guess that's why i could not find any openings too!

Didn't read this but I guess that's why i could not find any openings too!
I randomly found Cat 1 and 3 for 4:00pm and Cat 3 for 6:15 and 8:30pm on 12/11 around 9:50am. Once I booked a time slot, all the others disappeared on 12/11.

I am still searching for a different category... I will let you know if I see anything!

I randomly found Cat 1 and 3 for 4:00pm and Cat 3 for 6:15 and 8:30pm on 12/11 around 9:50am. Once I booked a time slot, all the others disappeared on 12/11.

I am still searching for a different category...
Thanks! I'll keep searching I guess! :)

I got an alert on my phone that a reservation was found using TP res finder. But within the few minutes it took for me to login, Stitch was on the screen saying the page had been eaten. :crazy2: I'll cross my fingers it will open soon and the quick window today is a sign of things to come!

This morning around 8:50 Central, I was able to book February 9 at 6:15. In my case, only Cat 2 was available, which is fine because that's the category we always book anyway. I was beyond thrilled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter