Hoop Dee Doo Question(s)

I am in Magic Kingdom the day of my reservation for HDDR at 6:15. My plan was to take the boat. How much time to allow for that trip? Could I get Uber to pick me up at at front of MK and drive me to HDDR to save time?

The boat to Ft Wilderness takes about 12 minutes. Your biggest time expenditure is getting out of MK park and down to the boat dock. There might be a wait for the boat to arrive. I think they run two boats. So maybe maximum 20 minute wait. I never waited that long. Pioneer Hall (HDDR) is near to the Ft Wilderness boat dock.

A taxi (any brand) can't pick you up at MK front gate. You can take one from in front of Contemporary resort, or from TTC. But you would have to get to either location first. Once at Ft Wilderness, no cars can drive to Pioneer Hall. The taxi would drop you off at the Ft Wilderness Outpost Bus Depot at the front of the resort, where you would have to board an internal Ft Wilderness bus to HDDR. That could take another 20-30 minutes (wait time plus stops plus travel time).

The boat to FtW is your best bet, hands-down. In case of reported lightning in the area, the boats won't run.

as POOHsie said no uber/taxi stopping at HDDR, this does include handicap. you would also have to take internal bus back to other end to get uber/taxi to get back. if you would decide to walk from front remember that it is about a mile walk from one end to other. I agree the boat is best bet unless lightening in area the you will have to use buses

So if I board a boat 1 hour before my 6:15 adr that should leave me plenty of time to get there explore and check in. Thank you for the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter