Hoop Dee Do Review??

beaglebiz

Mouseketeer
Any reviews on Hoop Dee Do?? can anyone tell me how much it costs...I went on the WDW website, it says "$26-$75"...thats a big span.
How was the food/show?? Was it worth the $$, because I think you can get the same food at Trails End lots cheaper (no show) how early do you have to make reservations????
Thanks!!

The price is roughly $49 for adults. Not sure what the price is for children. We went to the show last year and enjoyed it so much we just make reservations again for this upcoming Tuesday while we are there.

Also DVC members get a 20% discount for the 930pm show.

We enjoyed it last year. Very good - just a matter of if you're willing to spend the money.

If you've never been - I would recommend it - again, thats only if you are willing to pay that much for dinner and a show.

Don

The adult rate is $49.01 and includes tax and tip, the child rate is $24.81 and kids under 3 are free. We are going for the first time, next trip!

We went for the first time on the first night of our last trip. It was a very fun show. It's a funny song/dance/comical review show in a western setting. Was it worth $150? (2 adults and 2 children) Probably not. Will we go again. Yes, but not every trip. It is worth going to once to see if it will be on your "must do" list. Many people like this show alot. We enjoyed it and the food was very good. (fried chicken, ribs, corn, salad, baked beans, excellent bread, and strawberry shortcake, beer, wine, soda, juices)

I would recommend going if you can afford to. We are going again (see counter) in 2005 but Hoop De Doo is not on our list to do that trip. We'll try some of the other places.

Have a great trip. When are you going? I hear the Mickey's Back yard BBQ is very fun with very simular food. And that one includes the characters dancing with the kids. We will probably try that one next.

We had a great time. My kids were 5 and loved the show, I am sure some of the jokes were over their heads, but since they are not into the princess thing, we thought we would try it. The price was around $150. for 2A/2C. My husband (always on Atkins) and sons loved the food(fried chicken/ribs/corn/bread)all you can eat, I could take it or leave it. But there were drinks also included which helped take the edge off:rolleyes: . The only time I had a drink at WDW.

We were looking for a special show to do with our boys. So we loved it...in fact we already have ressies for Sat. before Easter. My boys talk about it all the time. Worth it if you are looking for a special night out, not character related.

It's a great show, I have seen it so many times but still laugh. Each actor makes the parts his or hers and give a different style to them.
If you book the latest show you will find alot of different discounts. A few of the charge cards have them, and if you are a member of the DVC you get a good discount. Call and ask what discounts are available.
Last year I took my son and we got a two for one deal. I paid for me and he came in free. Just call and ask. Peggie

Sorry, but I didn't care for it AT ALL. Perhaps, it's just not my thing. My boyfriend & I saw it (our age at the time was approx. 28 yrs old) and it seemed a little 'hokey' to me. I guess it's good for kids, but not just adults. Have fun!

We are going for the first time in July. We were looking for things that we had not done before. It will be about $150 for our family of 4. I'll have a review in a few weeks!

I would also like to try Mickey's Backyard BBq. It sounds really fun too. I think we will try it on our next trip!

We loved the show and the foood. We saw the show 3 years ago and will be going again in August. It is conry humor, but we alll laughed throughout the show. My 10 year old can't wait to go back.

We are trying it for the 1st time next week. We decided to try to go before our twins turned 12 (and we have to pay adult rates for them). We are also trying the Luau in September after our cruise since they will only be 11 at that time.

Once my girls turn 12, we won't be doing any of the characte meals. The price just goes up too much and from what I have seen of 12 year old girls (from volunteering in Girl Scouts and at my church) they really don't eat a full adult meal.

Anyway, I will be able to tell you what I think in a couple of week when we get back. We are trying to do some Disney things that we have never done before on this trip, so the dinner show is part of that.

DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter