Hoop de doo in October?

cfw213

DIS Veteran
Hi all - I'm at my 180+10 ADR date and was able to successfully book everything online except Hoop. It appears to be blocked out past August 20th. Does anyone know why that is? Is it closing for refurb again?? Thanks!

I am curious as well. I was not aware of this.

Maybe they are reworking the times again?

I am curious as well. I was not aware of this.

Maybe they are reworking the times again?

So annoying!! I made some alternate reservations in case it doesn't become available but we were looking forward to seeing it again this fall.

I just tried for the end of Oct and it pulled up times (10/27). I used the 'new' system not the old.

I hope that's not the case! I have a dinner reservation for October 3rd for Hoop. Made is over the phone with a cast member at my 180 day mark!

I just tried for the end of Oct and it pulled up times (10/27). I used the 'new' system not the old.

Thanks - I was using the old system. But when I tried to do it this morning on the new system, I couldn't book anything at all. So frustrating!

If you haven't already done so, call. I'm in my 180+10 period today, and I tried booking HDD during that "+10 days" period online via both the old dining site and the new dining site and the later dates were not showing up. I just called and booked Xmas day without a problem. So there's something funky with the HDD and online reservation system. I had no problems reserving all my other dates via the old dining site.

I agree. I would call. I booked October 27th at 180 days out, so they're open. LOL I had to call as well, now that I think about it.

I had to call for HDD also. I wasn't even given the option to book online when I tried. We are going 10/23 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter