• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Home of the best burger in WDW??

Years ago, Evergreen's used to be the consensus choice for the best WDW burger, but Evergreen's now is a very different place than it was 20 years ago. Anyone tried their burger recently?

Yak & Yeti and Hollywood Brown Derby (actual burger at lunch only, or slider version outside at the lounge at dinner)...to us, these are without a doubt the best. Lots of love for Sci-Fi on this thread, and to be fair, I haven't had their burger, although the picnic burger is on my short list for the future. Also very interested in hitting the ESPN Club for a burger or two, as it looks like they have some really unique options (e.g., PB&J, German, crawfish salad, etc.).

Best beef burger right now is at the Big River Grille and Brewing Works over at the Boardwalk Resort; walking distance from the International Gate of Epcot.

A sleeper: Cookes of Dublin! I've had both the battered burger and the regular burger. They make them fresh, so it takes a little while, but wow these are good!

I'm glad I finally got an ADR at Sci-Fi for my trip!!

I haven't had one in a few years, but I used to swear by the Beaches and Cream burger!!! It was just a good, plain, cheeseburger done right!

I am something of a burger connoisseur and I agree that Sci-Fi has the best burgers in Disney.

It may be an unpopular opinion but I actually think Beaches and Cream is more on par with your standard QS burger (which to be fair are very good).

Couldn't agree more re beaches and cream. Very bland and dull

I am something of a burger connoisseur and I agree that Sci-Fi has the best burgers in Disney.

It may be an unpopular opinion but I actually think Beaches and Cream is more on par with your standard QS burger (which to be fair are very good).
Totally agree. We were not impressed at all with Beaches and Cream last summer. The burgers were pre-formed frozen patties and I feel like it was the same thing they serve across the pool at Hurricane Hannah's. After reading so many wonderful things about B&C we were really let down. I don't have a vote for best burger because I haven't found it yet- trying Sci-Fi this summer.

I enjoy a good burger but I don't want to eat burgers when I'm at Disney. Having said that I did have the sliders at the Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge because they weren't your typical ground beef burgers (Wagyu beef and duck confit). They were fabulous!

I have only had one burger in Disney, the kobe at Yak and Yeti....which I didn't like. IMO it was greasy and flavorless. Now the cream cheese wontons for dessert were the best thing ever.

I enjoy a good burger but I don't want to eat burgers when I'm at Disney. Having said that I did have the sliders at the Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge because they weren't your typical ground beef burgers (Wagyu beef and duck confit). They were fabulous!

Not to highjack the thread, but those sound good, do you need an adr for the lounge? Do you know of this is the same as the regular Brown Derby lunch menu wagyu burgers?

No, ADRs are not accepted at the Lounge. We usually get there right around their 11am opening time, although we've never really had to wait very long to get a table when the lounge has been full. I can't answer your second question, Aerinha, as we've only had dinner inside the restaurant. But if the lunch menu Wagyu burgers are sliders then they must be the same. I totally recommend The Lounge. Fabulous cocktails too if you're in the mood for an adult beverage!

Definitely Sci-fi. My favorite place to eat in Disney and the burgers taste so much better than the other places I have tried.

Wow I can't believe I have never been to a sci-fi in all my trips. Gonna have to try it next trip!

Really liked the burgers at Splitsville in DD. Cooked to order and yummy! You don't have to make bowling reservations to eat at Splitsville.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter