Home of the best burger in WDW??

Tom Riley

triley
Hello everyone,

My first post on here! I'm heading over to WDW on the 5th of September with my girlfriend - more on that over here - and we're both fans of great burgers - I personally was wondering where we could find the nicest burger in the whole of WDW!

Would be great to hear from you all.

Thanks

Tom

I think Sci-Fi was the best for me ... we had a great tip from here that they don't have them on their dinner menu, but will let you order one anyway. It was our last meal on our last day and probably one of the best I've had anywhere in the World. Warning - I haven't had many burgers in WDW though, so I don't have much to compare to!

Splitsville the big burger...OMG it was so huge and was so good..My husband and I split it and he is a big eater and was full..Was really yummy...

I really like the burger @ Sci Fi. A lot of my friends/family love the surf n turf burger at grand floridian cafe -i dont eat seafood so I can't comment on that one, but its popular in my social circles!

Tom - this is great as the Sci Fi place people keep talking about it the restaurant with the car and cinema screen you liked! Will have to make a reservation!

I am something of a burger connoisseur and I agree that Sci-Fi has the best burgers in Disney.

It may be an unpopular opinion but I actually think Beaches and Cream is more on par with your standard QS burger (which to be fair are very good).

1) Kobe beef burger at Yak & Yeti ( By far !!!!)
2)The surf and turf burger at Grand floridian Cafe
3)BBQ bacon cheeseburger at Rainforest Cafe

I don't eat many burgers but the one at the Sci Fi diner is excellent. Also the atmosphere cannot be beat.

I agree with Sci-Fi on the burgers (and neat environment). I would also recommend the burgers at ESPN on the Boardwalk. We usually eat here on our first night.

Honestly I haven't found any WDW burger that blows me away, but the best I've tried is the surf and turf burger from grand Floridian cafe. They are one of the few places that will cook the burger to your temperature preference and beef + lobster = delicious

I thought the Surf and Turf Burger at the Kona Cafe was very good. I also thought it was by far better than the one at the Grand Floridian Cafe with the poached lobster on it.

house of blues or Beaches and Cream. Have heard good things about Splitsville too

I don't eat burgers too often, but I've had really good ones at:

1) T-Rex at Downtown Disney
2) Sci-Fi
3) Pepper Market at Coronado Springs

Love this topic. It comes up often here and there are always a broad range of opinions.

First, let me say that any suggestion you see that raves about a typical CS burger place because of the fixings bar there should be balanced against the fact that all CS burger places at WDW use the same burger patties. Having to compensate for an underwhelming burger patty with a fixing bar isn't as good as starting with a good burger patty.

For places that actually cook to order, we like the burger at Dolphin Fountain. In past years we really enjoyed the burgers at Beaches and Cream but found that they had gone down-hill. Add to that the need for ADR's/difficulty of getting in and we finally tried the Fountain. Several friends had been recommending this place for quite a while and I'm glad I listened. Their burger is much better and its easy to get into the Fountain.

I've tried a lot of burgers over the years...beaches & cream, splitsville etc. None of them stand out to me as much as the burgers at scifi. The picnic burger at scifi is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a hot dog on a burger, look it up, it sounds weird but OMG its sooo good!!!! huge too!! And the oreo shake is absolutely TO DIE FOR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter