Hollywood studios schedule

Jackiet123

Earning My Ears
I decided to add Hollywood studios to our plan which will be on Thursday 1/29. I went to buy the tickets and checked out their schedule. Is it normal that half the shows don't have a schedule yet posted? And a handful of attractions aren't available. I'm not far out here, 3 1.2 weeks. I'm reluctant to add this park and just go to sea world like originally planned.

I decided to add Hollywood studios to our plan which will be on Thursday 1/29. I went to buy the tickets and checked out their schedule.

Is it normal that half the shows don't have a schedule yet posted? And a handful of attractions aren't available. I'm not far out here, 3 1.2 weeks. I'm reluctant to add this park and just go to sea world like originally planned.

Absolutely normal on the Disney calendar site.

But...
The following site posts the stage shows, in-park and other on-property shows and their times for the CURRENT week.
(It is updated every weekend.)
The times may be "similar" for other dates as well.

Click below-

Steve Soares' TIMES GUIDE Site

or go to www.wdwent.com

Click on the colored links for the various parks & venues
to open their listings and view their show times.

Be sure to check back to the site as the actual dates of your trip get closer.

Thanks. I will check the site out. I didn't buy the tickets because I was concerned. I will buy them now that I know how it works. Thanks again.

I decided to add Hollywood studios to our plan which will be on Thursday 1/29. I went to buy the tickets and checked out their schedule. Is it normal that half the shows don't have a schedule yet posted? And a handful of attractions aren't available. I'm not far out here, 3 1.2 weeks. I'm reluctant to add this park and just go to sea world like originally planned.

try to go on a fantasmic night. the show in the evening. we missed it last time, but plan to go for our upcoming trip. there's an animation class too we missed. we love star tours, jedi training, muppets, toy story mania, indiana show, and all the characters! we missed the movie ride and belle show. enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter