Hollywood and vine

Jackiet123

Earning My Ears
I just canceled cape may for breakfast and replaced it with Hollywood and vine 8am Hollywood studios day. Park opens at 9. I did it I admit to assure we are in the park to sign up for Jedi training.

The only other character meal we are doing is 1900.

So we have Cinderella and company covered the night we arrive, disney jr characters, Star Wars for Jedi training. We have a fast pass for Elsa and Anna. I think the only ones left are Mickey and company. That should be the obvious meets. Where can we meet up with them? We are at MK one day and Hollywood studios the other.

Should've I kept cape may? I really wanted to get into the park though that day.

I should add the only ones left of importance to my kids. I'm going to try and see some more princess for my daughter too. Level 1 crowd days. Hopefully with some luck!

Cape May did not have Mickey the last time we went. If you can get a Chef Mickey, that is a great one if you want to do character dining. Otherwise, I would meet him in fantasyland near the big top area . That one talks!!!

Everytime I've been to Ohana, which would be right off the MK monorail at Poly, I've always seen Mickey and Pluto along with Lilo & Stitch. Great place! Have a wonderful time at where you choose!

I wa thnking 'Ohana breakfast too, and that one may be easier to get than CM. I also think the Mickey is at Garden Grill. CHip and Dale are there as well, IIRC.

Cape May did not have Mickey the last time we went. If you can get a Chef Mickey, that is a great one if you want to do character dining. Otherwise, I would meet him in fantasyland near the big top area . That one talks!!!

Mickey is not in the Big Top. He is at exposition hall at the front of MK.

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter