• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holiday Might Be Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh honey I am so sorry to hear this :(

Main thing is, for you to be well. I really really hope you feel better soon and are able to go as planned - but if not I just know Neil & the children will understand.

You and baby are the main priority though I can fully understand how disappointed you must be feeling.

I have everything crossed the doctor can diagnose and treat you tomorrow and all will be well.

Much love,

Karen, Jon Amber & Erin
xxxxxxxx

Aww the health of you and beanie are far more important try not to beat your self up! try to rest,and plenty fluids (if it is an infection this will flush it out)
GOOD LUCK and keeping everything crossed its something and nothing.

Hugs and plenty :wizard: dust!

Allie,Sorry to hear that your having a bad time.Sending you lots of hugs and pixie dust :wizard:
Hope your appointment goes well.
Take Care :)

:earsgirl:

Allie, I am so sorry to hear your problems. I can understand how you feel, any Disney Nut would feel the same but as others have said the health of you and your little one is much more important.

Take care and try not to worry, sending you lots of {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}} and PD :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Let us know how you get on.

Love Gems

I hope the tests come out ok, and I hope you feel better real soon. :grouphug:

Hope the appointment goes well tomorrow Allie, i'll be thinking about you :grouphug:

ttfn
Sharon princess:

I wish you all the best Allie, fingers crossed! Even if you have to scrub this trip it will not be the end of the world - we had to scrub Easter 2005 in similar circumstances, so are looking forward to Easter 2006 instead with a basinette on the flight! (Your flight socks will keep ;) !)

Oh Allie!!! :grouphug:

Hope you are feeling better soon.

I'll be thinking of you. PD for you. :wizard:

Thinking of you today :grouphug:
hope everything goes OK :wizard:

Thanks for all your replies. Everything is still a little uncertain, but the good news is my blood pressure isnt REALLY high and all the tests they did came back fine (still waiting the results of the one I did on Friday though).

They said I could still fly if my BP didnt go any higher, so have to relax and chill out!!! Several more appointments before we go, so not getting my hopes up too much.

Allie

Keeping everything crossed for you Allie. When is the little one due?

Great news Allie - best excuse ever for sitting around doing nothing!!! Take full advantage of it and good luck for the holiday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter