Holiday Might Be Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section is booked for 39 weeks which will be about the 26th Feb 2006. They usually let me pick the exact day - which is weird picking your kids birthday!! Not a leap year next year is it....presents every 4 years...sneaky!!!!

This will be our very last one though, as Im being "snipped and tied" during the section...much to DHs delight who thought he would have to have it done...that must be worth another holiday to Florida eh girls??? :teeth:

allie5 said:
This will be our very last one though, as Im being "snipped and tied" during the section...much to DHs delight who thought he would have to have it done...that must be worth another holiday to Florida eh girls??? :teeth:
Definitely!!!!! Just keep mentioning the word "snip" to DH if he doesn't agree!!! ;)

Glad to hear everything is looking ok so far Allie, please relax as much as poss, not an easy thing to do granted with small children. fingers crossed for you

Hope everything goes fine for the rest of your pregnancy. It is strange picking your kiddie's birthday. It would be good if you could pick the actual conception and, therefore, birth month. No more busy months filled with relatives' birthday presents to get. :)

Fingers crossed for you Allie :)

Fancy being able to chose the day for your section! I was told when mine was - and they wouldn't snip and tie at the same time (apparently there's too much swelling & things in abnormal places etc :confused3 ) - I had to wait til DD was a few months old before they'd even talk to me about it!

So pleased it was no more bad news for you Allie :earsgirl: make the most of all the rest - because as you know it doesn't last after the wee bairn is here :rolleyes:

ttfn
Sharon princess:

I'm so pleased that the tests were all fine, :wizard: fingers crossed for last Fridays results and it's great news that your holiday can go ahead

Great news Allie.......keeping fingers crossed for you!!

allie5 said:
Section is booked for 39 weeks which will be about the 26th Feb 2006.

That's my birthday ......!! :)

allie5 said:

I agree Allie.........Men......they're such cowards!!! I've never seen DH so terrified as the day he had 'the snip'. He was so frightened and tense he had to be knocked out for it!! ;)

Allie - keeping everything crossed things work out ok for the trip :grouphug:

Glad news was better take care!

allie5 said:
much to DHs delight who thought he would have to have it done...that must be worth another holiday to Florida eh girls??? :teeth:

At least one holiday I should think ;)

Fingers crossed for more good news for you :)

Good luck for the rest of your pregnancy, I hope you get your holiday but as others have said, yours and the baby's health is what's most important.

Great news Allie, thanks for letting us know :)
Hopefully you are listening to the advice and taking things easy. ;)

Reid

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter