Holiday and Season of the Force Souvies

The stein is basically a cup.

For those that are into Star Wars, based on yesterday's Social Media postings...there are a lot of different things, but nothing that hadn't been leaked before hand.
  • BB-8 Sipper
  • Tie Fighter Premium Popcorn Bucket
  • Chewbacca Stein
  • Millenium Falcon Glow Cube
  • Death Star Glow Cube
  • Han Solo Carbonite (Popcorn) Bucket (looks like it might now be used as a meal deal container instead)
  • Star Wars Sipper Cup
Probably because they aren't new, but I didn't see anything about whether the X-Wing Glow Cube or Boba Fett Stein (they used to be at the Tomorrowland Lemonade Stand) or Darth Vader (popcorn/cotton candy) bucket were still available.

On a side note, I saw that the Olaf Sipper is available at Olaf's Snow Fest.

For the holiday offerings, there appears to be the usual items.
  • Mickey Elf Premium Popcorn Bucket
  • Mickey Elf Stein
  • Round Popcorn Bucket (Snow White Design)
  • Travel Mug (Snow White Design)
  • Christmas Ornament Glow Cube
  • Zero Premium Popcorn Bucket
Last year, Jolly Holiday had a special soup mug for the holidays and the Plaza Inn got one for the 60th Anniversary Celebration. I haven't seen anything about whether either location (or somewhere else) will have another design this year.

Last edited:
Here is the droid sipper it looks to have a double wall and the elf popcorn bucket.

There was one cart across star tours that had the Vader buckets. Didn't see the boba fett steins

There was one cart across star tours that had the Vader buckets. Didn't see the boba fett steins
When you say "across Star Tours" do you mean over by Buzz Lightyear or between Star Tours and Star Traders? They had the Darth Vader bucket (with cotton candy) at a stand between Star Tours and Star Traders in October.

Yep that was the cart. And for the one that asked earlier they still have the xwing light up cube today. I saw it at the little cart that the bb8 stein Infront of the innervations building

Has anyone seen the tie fighter popcorn bucket? We r coming this weekend. Afraid they've been sold out.

We bought the BB-8 sipper with the drink and the x wing light up clip on in front of the Innovations/Launch Bay for right at $20 and some change I think. My husband paid. We had only planned on buying the drink in the regular cup and the light up x wing but they talked us into the BB-8.

I just found out they have a Chewbacca Cheesecake (hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere). A Disney Store employee told me about it, and I located a photo online. Can you get it at Pizza Port?

Got a late start today...totally overslept! Got in park at 9:05 & went straight to Get HSM FP's & waited 1-2 minutes for FP. Return time 1-2pm. Standby was 35 minutes. Got in line for Cheebacca M & G at 9:15 w/about 20 people in front of us. Darth Vader line's about as long. See that they have lots of BB8 sippers & tie fighter popcorn buckets. Will get both later. The bucket is so huge!!!

I got the Light Side lemonade being served at the Tomorrowland Terrace today. It comes with a light up Millennium Falcon. I like it. The lemonade tastes like green apple and comes with many little balls of yogurt on the bottom of the cup. You get an extra large straw so that you can suck the balls up. It was quite strange, still not sure if I liked it or not! Someone else got the first order burger and thought it was very good and filling, had a sriracha taste.

I got the Light Side lemonade being served at the Tomorrowland Terrace today. It comes with a light up Millennium Falcon. I like it. The lemonade tastes like green apple and comes with many little balls of yogurt on the bottom of the cup. You get an extra large straw so that you can suck the balls up. It was quite strange, still not sure if I liked it or not! Someone else got the first order burger and thought it was very good and filling, had a sriracha taste.

I got the dark side strawberry lemonade on Thursday, with the light up Death Star. It was pretty straightforward strawberry lemonade, but it was quite tasty on a hot afternoon!

I was there this past weekend. Star Trader is completely devoted to SW. They used to have some super hero stuff in the back along with some general Disney merchandise, but no longer. Here are a fee pictures, sorry most of them are ladies items, but they usually don't have much for us,so it was pretty exciting to see everything!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I just left and the new purchase with purchase bag is awesome. I don't have a picture right now, because I'm in the car. It has a cute picture of Mickey and Minnie with their Christmas outfits on. It is red, with red/green/white striped straps and is made out of very heavy canvas. You wouldn't believe everything we crammed in there! It must be fairly new, because tons of cast members asked us where we got it. It was $20 (regularly $25) with a $25 purchase.

The items at the Tomorrowlanding store were really popular as well. They had engraveable Star Tours badges and leather bracelets.

The badges had four different designs (the one we got was the exclusive passholder design). You can choose the title and have it engraved with your name in the Star Wars Aurebesh alphabet:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is the bracelet for DS7. There were many different designs and sizes:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter