HoJo discount rates - BIG CHANGES!!

I also just got a separate email for "Last Minute Super Family Rates" for the last five nights in August. :thumbsup2

Not sure if this is okay but I am hoping someone could forward me the email from 7/27 that had these dates for August.

Aug: 1-5, 18, 19, 24-30

I didn't save my email since at the time I didn't think we would need to print and show it when we arrived. I am hoping to have it just in case they do ask for it.

Thanks!

deekortiz3 said:
Not sure if this is okay but I am hoping someone could forward me the email from 7/27 that had these dates for August.

Aug: 1-5, 18, 19, 24-30

I didn't save my email since at the time I didn't think we would need to print and show it when we arrived. I am hoping to have it just in case they do ask for it.

Thanks!

I would call the hotel directly on this issue. They added some new rules & recently sent out an email asking people who are already signed up to please add 1st & last names. That way when they send you an email, your full name will be on it. I'm assuming they will be pretty strict in making sure the name on the email matches your reservation name.

So if someone does forward you the email & they check names (which why would they ask for proof & NOT check) you might be up the creek without a paddle. KWIM??

Best to call & just explain that you deleted the email. Perhaps they can confirm they did email it to you & just email it again. Or make a note of it in your reservation. ;)

I would call the hotel directly on this issue. They added some new rules & recently sent out an email asking people who are already signed up to please add 1st & last names. That way when they send you an email, your full name will be on it. I'm assuming they will be pretty strict in making sure the name on the email matches your reservation name.

So if someone does forward you the email & they check names (which why would they ask for proof & NOT check) you might be up the creek without a paddle. KWIM??

Best to call & just explain that you deleted the email. Perhaps they can confirm they did email it to you & just email it again. Or make a note of it in your reservation. ;)

Thanks for the suggestion, I will call them and see what I can do.

On the email they sent yesterday I know they put in big bold red writing "Print this email showing your full name above in order to receive rate at check-in. Dates below must match your reserved dates!"

Was there anything to that affect in the email from July or was the policy changed after that email went out?

Thanks for the suggestion, I will call them and see what I can do.

On the email they sent yesterday I know they put in big bold red writing "Print this email showing your full name above in order to receive rate at check-in. Dates below must match your reserved dates!"

Was there anything to that affect in the email from July or was the policy changed after that email went out?

It looks like it went into effect as of the 8/10/12 email. The 07/27/12 one does not mention it. Here is the info from the 08/10 email:

The following information will affect only NEW reservations. If you have already booked your room, this will NOT apply to you until your NEXT visit:

Please take a moment to ADD YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAMES to your email preferences HERE. In order to receive the SUPER Family Rate discount, your name must appear on the email and you must present that email at check-in.

There have been a few new rules and restrictions added in order to receive these great rates:

:!: Upon ckeck-in, you must present a printout of the email showing your name and the travel dates that you reserved.

:!: Name on reservation must match name on the email printout.

:!: Open dates will only be sent out via official HoJo email notification. Dates posted on 3rd party sites are not valid and will not be honored.​

It looks like it went into effect as of the 8/10/12 email. The 07/27/12 one does not mention it. Here is the info from the 08/10 email:

The following information will affect only NEW reservations. If you have already booked your room, this will NOT apply to you until your NEXT visit:

Please take a moment to ADD YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAMES to your email preferences HERE. In order to receive the SUPER Family Rate discount, your name must appear on the email and you must present that email at check-in.

There have been a few new rules and restrictions added in order to receive these great rates:

:!: Upon ckeck-in, you must present a printout of the email showing your name and the travel dates that you reserved.

:!: Name on reservation must match name on the email printout.

:!: Open dates will only be sent out via official HoJo email notification. Dates posted on 3rd party sites are not valid and will not be honored.​

Perfect! I booked on August 8th so I should be good to go even though I deleted the email. Looks like I will make a Hojo folder in my email and save all the emails I get from now on. So excited to head up to Disneyland on Friday :hyper:

Have you checked the dreaded Spam folder?

Also, there is no discount code for the Super Family Rate - you need only mention it when you call the HoJo to make a reservation. So if the dates mentioned above work for an upcoming trip...just call ;) If you'd prefer, I am happy to forward you my copy of the e-mail - you'd just need to PM me your e-mail address.
Hi, could you send me that email please I have been waiting and waiting to get one from them and nothing....Ms.mahal hotmail com Thankyou!!!

KiahandKell said:
Hi, could you send me that email please I have been waiting and waiting to get one from them and nothing....Ms.mahal hotmail com Thankyou!!!

HoJo's has also made changes in this new email policy. Your 1st & last name & email must be on the email. Which you have to show at check in. So it seems that having someone forward you their email won't really work- unless your a tech genius & can change all those things? :-/

Has anyone checked in yet with this policy? Did HoJo's actually make you prove the email?? Curious...

You should check your e-mail settings. I've received at least two, maybe three, e-mails now with dates since I signed up back when the first started the e-mail program. Since you have to bring your printed out e-mail with your First and Last Name on it when you check in, it would not work to have someone else send you theirs. Lots of people weren't getting their e-mails in the beginning, it was mostly due to not checking the right boxes on the Hojo's Website. I'm sorry you aren't getting yours. I hope you work something out.

HoJo's has also made changes in this new email policy. Your 1st & last name & email must be on the email. Which you have to show at check in. So it seems that having someone forward you their email won't really work- unless your a tech genius & can change all those things? :-/

Has anyone checked in yet with this policy? Did HoJo's actually make you prove the email?? Curious...

HI, I do have my email they sent with signing up, I was going to bring that and tell them about the issue. I just wanted to see the email with the dates so I can check if the dates I need are availabe and If so I will take the email issue up with them bc I have clearly been signed up....so I would appriaciate a copy of the email if anyone would be so kind! Thank You :littleangel:

Just got it too and booked for Jan 6th and 7th the Queen Premium for $79.50 per night. I added the 4th and 5th for $143.10 with AAA. Just wanted to grab it. The flights from Denver aren't too bad either. School starts back on the 9th for my HS freshman and the 14th for my college freshman, so this might be a nice little Christmas present. OK - not not little, basically ALL of Christmas - done!! :rotfl:

Would you be ok to send me a copy of this I would really appriciate it!
Thank You:yay:

Have you checked the dreaded Spam folder?

Also, there is no discount code for the Super Family Rate - you need only mention it when you call the HoJo to make a reservation. So if the dates mentioned above work for an upcoming trip...just call ;) If you'd prefer, I am happy to forward you my copy of the e-mail - you'd just need to PM me your e-mail address.

Would you be ok to send me a copy of this I would really appriciate it!
It cant PM yet but (ms.mahal at hotmail dot com) no spaces
Thank You so much!!!!! :yay::yay::goodvibes:littleangel:

I hate to be the wet blanket, but we aren't supposed to be sharing these e-mails. Hojos no longer wants these rates available just out on the web. They have a program in place to avoid this very thing. Contact them directly (call in-house reservations Mon-Fri) and see what can be done.

KiahandKell said:
HI, I do have my email they sent with signing up, I was going to bring that and tell them about the issue. I just wanted to see the email with the dates so I can check if the dates I need are availabe and If so I will take the email issue up with them bc I have clearly been signed up....so I would appriaciate a copy of the email if anyone would be so kind! Thank You :littleangel:

I dont understand?? You have an email from them but it's not a discount email? It's just more like a confirmation that you signed up for the program?

If I'm understanding you correctly, I would assume you could just call them directly to sort out.

Personally, I wouldn't wait to correct the problem. If you aren't getting the emails, but you are signed up- then HoJo's should know so they can fix it. After all- if this is happening to you, maybe others are having the same issues?

Personally, I wouldn't wait to correct the problem. If you aren't getting the emails, but you are signed up- then HoJo's should know so they can fix it. After all- if this is happening to you, maybe others are having the same issues?

I too have never received any emails. I know my email is set up correctly because I got an email from them welcoming me and then again later when I updated my profile. Today I added the only option I hadn't picked, the annual pass one (which I don't have) to see if that might get things happening with the email promos. We are only interested in suites, which I hear the family rates do not apply to anyways, but it is still annoying not to get the emails. Anyways, just wanted to share that I too am having problems with receiving emails.

Has anyone received an e-mail in the last 3 weeks or so? This is when I signed up and I haven't received anything yet. From what I can tell reading this thread, the last e-mail came out in August with dates through January 2013. Is this correct?

Just an update... on Oct 3rd I rec'd emails for the Super Family Rate of 50% off for dates in Nov and Jan, and the A/P 30% off rate for dates in Nov, Dec, Jan, and Feb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter