Hogwarts rp part three

OOC: I think flying, arithmancy, ancient runes, and muggle studies are the open classes. There are no first years though

OOC: I already know where to put her, don't you worry. All will be clear tonight or tomorrow. >:D

The Villianess said:
Bass: "Pleasure to meet you too."

Ivan: "Oh definately, pleasure meeting you."

Bass: Bass felt embarrassed.

Ivy: She smiled at the boys. "Hello Jane. Feeling better?"

Gabrielle: she thought she should talk to Jackson. He didn't seem right. She went to the common room. "Hey. Well, I just found out that moonlight sucks."

Doodle98 said:
Gabrielle: she thought she should talk to Jackson. He didn't seem right. She went to the common room. "Hey. Well, I just found out that moonlight sucks."

Jackson: He rolled his eyes. "Umm didn't you already know that?"

Jackson: He rolled his eyes. "Umm didn't you already know that?"

Gabrielle: "Well yeah, but now it hurts a lot when it touches me. A-are you feeling okay?" She took his hands in hers. "You've been acting kinda strange lately."

Doodle98 said:
Gabrielle: "Well yeah, but now it hurts a lot when it touches me. A-are you feeling okay?" She took his hands in hers. "You've been acting kinda strange lately."

Jackson: He pulled his hand away. "Just stop." He sighed. "Sit down."

OOC: I smell a breakup

Bass: "Good to hear." he said. He wanted Jane to get better with all his heart.

Ivan: He said, "That's very good."

Jane: " Yes. Jackson dying really scared me. I'm glad we got him back... Alaine is out of the gang at least!" she was relieved that she didn't have to worry about that any more.

OOC: i have allergies so I can't smell that well.

Gabrielle: "What?"

Jane: " Yes. Jackson dying really scared me. I'm glad we got him back... Alaine is out of the gang at least!" she was relieved that she didn't have to worry about that any more.

Bass: "That's good."

OOC: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He just came back to life, and they are breaking up?! I feel like this is turning into a Harry Potter soap opera...

Doodle98 said:

OOC: -_- all good things come to an end right?

Jackson: "Naginis my sister Gab."

1elle2 said:
OOC: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He just came back to life, and they are breaking up?! I feel like this is turning into a Harry Potter soap opera...

OOC: As The Wand Casts

OOC: lol.

I think that if they do break up, something should happen to make them get back together...eventually. Or at least have them not hate each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter