Hogwarts rp part three

disneyanney said:
Holly: "It happened once. It was a few years ago-just before we were born-so I'm not sure if you've heard about it or not. It was awful, they say. Anyway, though, there was also the attack the other day. So it could definitely happen."

Lucas: "The war came to the climax the year I was born. There was a battle here at Hogwarts. Professor Smith was there, every year he talks about the second wizarding war just before the OWLs and NEWTs." His godfather was also there, but he wasn't going to talk about him.

Sophia: She spotted Fiona sitting a few tables away as usual, and Soph hurried over to tell Fiona exactly what was on her mind. "Fiona, I really don't know about going to the forest tonight...I mean don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely dying to ride a unicorn but knowing that unicorn killers like Dot just freely go around slaying unicorns when ever they want, it just makes me uncomfortable to think that if we went out tonight someone could try and kill another unicorn but accidentally kill us. But then again we'll never get this chance again." She said biting her lip.

OOC: soph doesnt know about Dot killing the unicorn on purpose yet!! ;)

Lucas: "The war came to the climax the year I was born. There was a battle here at Hogwarts. Professor Smith was there, every year he talks about the second wizarding war just before the OWLs and NEWTs."

Holly: She turned her attention to Lucas. "I've been meaning to ask you about that. I know you haven't had it yet, but do you think he takes it well? I mean with the jokes and such. I don't know whether I'd want to listen to a serious talk from him." When Smith wasn't joking, she knew, mostly meant it was time to worry or listen closely.

Lucas: "The war came to the climax the year I was born. There was a battle here at Hogwarts. Professor Smith was there, every year he talks about the second wizarding war just before the OWLs and NEWTs." His godfather was also there, but he wasn't going to talk about him.

Jolie: "Wow. He must be brave."

disneyanney said:
Holly: She turned her attention to Lucas. "I've been meaning to ask you about that. I know you haven't had it yet, but do you think he takes it well? I mean with the jokes and such. I don't know whether I'd want to listen to a serious talk from him." When Smith wasn't joking, she knew, mostly meant it was time to worry or listen closely.

Lucas: "I don't know," he began slowly. Of course he knew Professor Smith had at least a minor form of PTSD, both of his parents and his godfather did (he did not know his godmother), and he grew up around it enough to recognize it. "It's possible he's a jokester by personality, but knows he hsd to be serious sometimes. I do know that you can tell when someone's done or said something bad, because he fets really mad and he loses sll that jokesterness, and frankly it's rather scary and unnerving." He didn't add that some people used joking or playful dispositions as a coping device. Smith might cope with jokes, but judging from the way Professor Black looked ay him when he made a joke or played a prank, he had always been that way.

Tori: "Do you really like me?"

Chris: "Of course." He said. This time he wasn't lying.

Tori: She whispered, "That's good. Can we hang out tomorrow?"

Lucas: "I don't know," he began slowly. Of course he knew Professor Smith had at least a minor form of PTSD, both of his parents and his godfather did (he did not know his godmother), and he grew up around it enough to recognize it. "It's possible he's a jokester by personality, but knows he hsd to be serious sometimes. I do know that you can tell when someone's done or said something bad, because he fets really mad and he loses sll that jokesterness, and frankly it's rather scary and unnerving." He didn't add that some people used joking or playful dispositions as a coping device. Smith might cope with jokes, but judging from the way Professor Black looked ay him when he made a joke or played a prank, he had always been that way.

Josie: she frowned. "I wonder what it would be like to be in the war."

Holly: "I hope it's not too hard on him. People don't want to talk about things like that. My mum rarely mentions the war to my sister and I, even though she evacuated before the final battle." She wouldn't have said it again but she had to explain how hard it was on everyone, even those who weren't affected as much.

disneyanney said:
Holly: "I hope it's not too hard on him. People don't want to talk about things like that. My mum rarely mentions the war to my sister and I, even though she evacuated before the final battle." She wouldn't have said it again but she had to explain how hard it was on everyone.

Lucas: "My godfather was there, he actually fought. Living in that time period was part of what made him choose to be a auror. And I hope ot isn't too hard on Professor Smith, but I suspect he and Professir Black aren't exsctly the most cheerful people at the moment."

OOC: I think I know how to do Luke.

OOC: I'm going to bring to attention that there's a reason Mel doesn't have PTSD, being the way she is. This may be obvious, I dunno. But it't because seen enough and lived through the attacks that happened from the death eaters themselves, even more than just her relatives. I can't imagine that they wouldn't have had visits from others at least a few times. Of course it still hurts and affects her just to think about it, though.

Lucas: "My godfather was there, he actually fought. Living in that time period was part of what made him choose to be a auror. And I hope ot isn't too hard on Professor Smith, but I suspect he and Professir Black aren't exsctly the most cheerful people at the moment."

OOC: I think I know how to do Luke.

Holly: Sh hadn't thought about Professor Black. "Oh. She was in school with Professor Smith, wasn't she?" Holly had never heard her talk about the war, so naturally she never popped into her head during these conversations. But she did know that they were around the same age. "And I think we're about to find out at least a little of what it feels like."

OOC: I imagine no one (except Luke) would think of Mel because she doesn't bring it up in front of the students.

Dot: Storming through the castle and searching for Zi, Dot had the sudden urge to look for Nagini. What was more important: her friendship with Zi or her desire to be successful, fulfilling her destiny as a powerful death eater? Dot was too exhausted to try to figure it out. But she knew what she wanted from life. And that was to be a part of Grindelwald's army

disneyanney said:
OOC: I'm going to bring to attention that there's a reason Mel doesn't have PTSD, being the way she is. This may be obvious, I dunno. But it't because seen enough and lived through the attacks that happened from the death eaters themselves, even more than just her relatives. I can't imagine that they wouldn't have had visits from others at least a few times. Of course it still hurts and affects her just to think about it, though.

OOC: Not everyone in eats get it, its just common and I thought it made sense for Smithy because of Christine.

OOC: Not everyone in eats get it, its just common and I thought it made sense for Smithy because of Christine.

OOC: yeah. I just thought it didn't make sense with her personality unless it was because of that. I'm still figuring a little of Mel out.

disneyanney said:
Holly: Sh hadn't thought about Professor Black. "Oh. She was in school with Professor Smith, wasn't she?" Holly had never heard her talk about the war, so naturally she never popped into her head during these conversations. But she did know that they were around the same age. "And I think we're about to find out at least a little of what it feels like."

OOC: I imagine no one would think of Mel because she doesn't bring it up in front of the students.

Lucas: "They were on the same yeat as Harry Potter and my godfather, they were in Gryffindor with my godfather and were friends. And I think so."

OOC: Hope you didn't mind me saying that

Lucas: "They were on the same yeat as Harry Potter and my godfather, they were in Gryffindor with my godfather and were friends. And I think so."

OOC: Hope you didn't mind me saying that

OOC: don't worry I don't :)

Holly: Holly took a moment to process this information. She should have figured, but for some reason she'd never imagined Professor Black and the war together. "I suppose that makes sense," she said slowly.

OOC: My plan for Luke:

This requires a teacher from either Hufflepuff(his and his mothers house) or Gryffindor (everyone elses house) that was friends with and in the same year as Smith, Black, Roric, and the Sullivans. The teacher would be brought in to teach a subject we don't have; maybe Arithmancy or Muggle Studies or something, and after reuniting with Smith and Black, they notice Luke, who looks just like his father. The teacher asks them if that's Drew and Rebecca Sullivan's boy, and they say yes. Then either during the class or at some othet point, the teacher says something like "im sorry about your parents". Meanwhile, Holly (the best candidate imo) starts noticing Luke keeps refering to his godfather but never his parents, so I guess she looks him up or researches or something, and finds out his identity or whatever, and somehow it gets out to the rest of the school, possibly because of the teacher.

Thoughts?

OOC: My plan for Luke:

This requires a teacher from either Hufflepuff(his and his mothers house) or Gryffindor (everyone elses house) that was friends with and in the same year as Smith, Black, Roric, and the Sullivans. The teacher would be brought in to teach a subject we don't have; maybe Arithmancy or Muggle Studies or something, and after reuniting with Smith and Black, they notice Luke, who looks just like his father. The teacher asks them if that's Drew and Rebecca Sullivan's boy, and they say yes. Then either during the class or at some othet point, the teacher says something like "im sorry about your parents". Meanwhile, Holly (the best candidate imo) starts noticing Luke keeps refering to his godfather but never his parents, so I guess she looks him up or researches or something, and finds out his identity or whatever, and somehow it gets out to the rest of the school, possibly because of the teacher.

Thoughts?

OOC: I like it! And I'm definitely a yes with using Holly-I think it makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter