Hockey Moms or Dads unite

My 1st year bantam DS13 is playing for 2 teams this year. Crazy I know!! One team is priority and the other is just to play more games and get more experience for H.S. Next year. He's a little off w first year checking. He's nervous bc he's really small for his age, but he can skate so fast. DH tells him to just skate he can probably avoid a lot of checks.
It's been a good season so far. One team is undefeated and the other is pretty even.
We are going to practice tonight, tomorrow, and a game Wednesday. He skates like 5x a week.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My 1st year bantam DS13 is playing for 2 teams this year. Crazy I know!! One team is priority and the other is just to play more games and get more experience for H.S. Next year. He's a little off w first year checking. He's nervous bc he's really small for his age, but he can skate so fast. DH tells him to just skate he can probably avoid a lot of checks.
It's been a good season so far. One team is undefeated and the other is pretty even.
We are going to practice tonight, tomorrow, and a game Wednesday. He skates like 5x a week.

I tried to send your a PM but your box is full. My daughter is still playing with a boys club team and is also a Bantam Minor. Was wondering if they will play each other. Which league/team is your son playing for? PM me if you don't want to share on the public forum.

I remember they almost played each other in a town game when they were Peewee's but were in different divisions of the same league. She doesn't play for her town anymore. She stopped playing after her Peewee Minor year.

I tried to send your a PM but your box is full. My daughter is still playing with a boys club team and is also a Bantam Minor. Was wondering if they will play each other. Which league/team is your son playing for? PM me if you don't want to share on the public forum. I remember they almost played each other in a town game when they were Peewee's but were in different divisions of the same league. She doesn't play for her town anymore. She stopped playing after her Peewee Minor year.

I tried to send you a PM the other day, but not sure if it sent

I tried to send you a PM the other day, but not sure if it sent

I didn't get a PM and I checked and I do have some space left for messages.

I tried to PM you again but your box still needs to be cleared of messages because your storage is full.

I didn't get a PM and I checked and I do have some space left for messages. I tried to PM you again but your box still needs to be cleared of messages because your storage is full.

I know it's full...sorry. We are in Disney right now. I'll clear it and send you another next week.

My DS scored a goal today and had the best game of the season so far. And not bc he scored, he played well too. Checking and good passing. We were so proud. He also had an assist yesterday. He really needs this bc he doesn't have the confidence he needs to have. After the assist yesterday he played so much better bc he had that boost of self esteem.
It was a good hockey weekend!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter