• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HobNobbing with Nobby (A Gnome's 1st Trip to the World) FINAL Upt: 9/23 (P.48)

The last few pictures made me awfully sad. Good thing I know you are headed back tommorow!:goodvibes

The last few pictures made me awfully sad. Good thing I know you are headed back tommorow!:goodvibes

Me too Me too!!! It was kind of sad to finish up my TR, but then I realized that in 2 weeks I'll be starting another one LOL!!!

That was fun! Glad you were able to finish it up before you start another!!!

Do you know how they created the little cars in the London scene in the Peter Pan ride??

That was fun! Glad you were able to finish it up before you start another!!!

Do you know how they created the little cars in the London scene in the Peter Pan ride??

Awww thanks Heidi!! You know I have absolutely no idea, I think I'm going to have to go do some internet research on the topic!!!!!

Oh that was a wonderful TR!! I can't wait to hear all about your next one!!

Aww Thank you so much!!!!! I can't wait to start my new one!!

That was a great update Jen...:thumbsup2...I'm so glad you're going back tomorrow so we get to follow right back up again...with no breaks in your adventures (and Nobby too of course...:lmao:)

Btw-how is Nobby with Prince P-is there any vying for attention going on there...:confused3

I'm really glad that you and Nobby got to meet Alice and Mad Hatter and that you all got on so well...:thumbsup2

I am definitely going to have to rethink my phobia of the costumed Piglet...he was so kind and attentive to Nobby and he actually looks kind of sweet sitting there...:goodvibes...not to mention the food looks fab...

We love the Comedy Floor-congrats on having your joke chosen...

Pretty photos...good bye...to this TR...:sad1:

:sad2: Waaahhhh! It's over! :sad1: I too am in shock that you did not ride Hm on your last day! ;) Couple of things I noted while reading this last installment -

1. You are going to be SWIMMING in that Gray sweater in January girl! You will have lost more than 30lbs by then! I think you should buy yourself a new one - size Medium this time, NOT Extra Large! :)

2. I am sooo craving puffed French Toast right now! I am soo sad that CP will be closed on our next trip! :sad1:

3. I absolutely adore the pic of you standing in front of the Castle! You look so happy! No wonder it is your "Happy Place"

4. I too avoid the teacups at all costs! NOT a fan of spinning! My kids are trying to talk me into riding in January though! We said that we would all go on a ride we had not ridden last year! I am pulling for something NOT spinny!

Well, my dear, it was a fascinating trip! It was a really huge highlight of MY trip to have been fortunate enough to meet and spend time with you! :hug: I will always have fond memories of IASW because I will always remember riding it with you! :) Now get on with your self and get back to your Happy Place! We need more pics of that boy Nobby! ;)

Luv Ya! :hug:

Yes, it's true CP will be closed - can't remember the dates but it's in Jan and into Feb.

Jen - I'm usually so sad to see TRs end, but knowing I can still read your PTR and your next TR makes me feel better. Great pictures, as always.

ENJOY YOUR NEXT TRIP!!

Oh that was a wonderful TR!! I can't wait to hear all about your next one!!

Thank you I really enjoyed writing this TR and I'm really looking forward to the next one, partially because Paula is going to helping me LOL!! No long delays LOL!!!

That was a great update Jen...:thumbsup2...I'm so glad you're going back tomorrow so we get to follow right back up again...with no breaks in your adventures (and Nobby too of course...:lmao:)

Btw-how is Nobby with Prince P-is there any vying for attention going on there...:confused3

I'm really glad that you and Nobby got to meet Alice and Mad Hatter and that you all got on so well...:thumbsup2

I am definitely going to have to rethink my phobia of the costumed Piglet...he was so kind and attentive to Nobby and he actually looks kind of sweet sitting there...:goodvibes...not to mention the food looks fab...

We love the Comedy Floor-congrats on having your joke chosen...

Pretty photos...good bye...to this TR...:sad1:

Nobby is so excited!! He is all types of active and crazy right now...he needs his Disney mojo!!!

No there is no competition in our house between Nobby and Prince P!!! However between Nobby and my cat Victoria...well that's going to be another story for the TR LOL...you'll love it I know!!!!

Piglet was amazing Patricia, and you would love the breakfast at CP!!!!!

:sad2: Waaahhhh! It's over! :sad1: I too am in shock that you did not ride Hm on your last day! ;) Couple of things I noted while reading this last installment -

1. You are going to be SWIMMING in that Gray sweater in January girl! You will have lost more than 30lbs by then! I think you should buy yourself a new one - size Medium this time, NOT Extra Large! :)

2. I am sooo craving puffed French Toast right now! I am soo sad that CP will be closed on our next trip! :sad1:

3. I absolutely adore the pic of you standing in front of the Castle! You look so happy! No wonder it is your "Happy Place"

4. I too avoid the teacups at all costs! NOT a fan of spinning! My kids are trying to talk me into riding in January though! We said that we would all go on a ride we had not ridden last year! I am pulling for something NOT spinny!

Well, my dear, it was a fascinating trip! It was a really huge highlight of MY trip to have been fortunate enough to meet and spend time with you! :hug: I will always have fond memories of IASW because I will always remember riding it with you! :) Now get on with your self and get back to your Happy Place! We need more pics of that boy Nobby! ;)

Luv Ya! :hug:

Yes my ritual of buying a jacket will have to continue on this trip...I'm going to need a smaller size!!!

Puffed French toast is amazing...I have to agree I want some right now! YAY!!!

Disney really is my happy place, I'm hoping to get another picture like that and then we can compare! One thing is for sure the smile on my face will be the same!!!

Yes Nobby will have to be featured more in the next TR...we have to see what crazy messes he gets himself into!!

SAY WHAT!?! Crystal Palace is going to be closed in January!?! :scared1:

I know...I'm anxious to see the closing date!! I don't want to have to reconsider our breakfast LOL!!

Yes, it's true CP will be closed - can't remember the dates but it's in Jan and into Feb.

Jen - I'm usually so sad to see TRs end, but knowing I can still read your PTR and your next TR makes me feel better. Great pictures, as always.

ENJOY YOUR NEXT TRIP!!

YAY!!!! I guess the one perk of taking 9 months and waiting until your next trip to finish is that your readers don't have to wait as long for the next one!!

Awww thanks Heidi!! You know I have absolutely no idea, I think I'm going to have to go do some internet research on the topic!!!!!

I just happen to know the answer.....Trade ya for a Haunted Mansion secret!

Jen- What a great TR! It didn't bother me at all that it took you awhile to write it. I enjoyed every minute. All of your pictures from you last day are great and I got a little teary eyed at the last few. I just hate leaving MK!!! I hope you have a great trip!!! (lucky)

I just happen to know the answer.....Trade ya for a Haunted Mansion secret!

Hmmmm...okey dokey...what would you like to know??? LOL!!!!! Did you know the only official Hidden Donald is found in the Haunted Mansion...I'll be happy to show you where 10/01 if you provide me with the answer LOL!!!!

Jen- What a great TR! It didn't bother me at all that it took you awhile to write it. I enjoyed every minute. All of your pictures from you last day are great and I got a little teary eyed at the last few. I just hate leaving MK!!! I hope you have a great trip!!! (lucky)

Thanks Meghan!! I really enjoyed my last day and I have really really enjoyed writing this report and am looking forward to the next one!!!

great report

THANK YOU!!!!

Awwww!!! Don't you just love the CP breakfast?? I can't believe how every other person I read about gets to meet Tigger- I've been to 3 or 4 of these in my adulthood and have yet to see Tigger at the CP :sad1:
It's great that all the wait times were minimal so you could fit a lot in on your last day. How cool that they used your joke at the Laugh Floor?!! Well, I know you're Disney bound in just a few hours, so I want to say have a MAGICAL TRIP :wizard: I will be patiently awaiting the Trip Report!! :goodvibes

Congratulations on finishing your TR Jen, and what a fantastic final update! i can understand wanting to get home to your hubby, but i too am shocked that you didn't make time for HM on your last day! Luckily you're on your way there today :goodvibes Have a wonderful trip and i can't wait to read all about it!

You too, Paula!

Oh, Jen, I've loved reading your Trip Report! :thumbsup2 I'm actually glad it took so long...I could enjoy it longer! :goodvibes I know you're having an excellent time--I can't wait to hear all about it!

Wonderful report Jen!!! I'm looking forward to the new one too!!!

I love that you texted in a joke to the Laugh Floor, I can never think of anything except "Two men walked into a bar, the thrid one ducked." and I just don't think that one would get picked for some reason. ;) :rotfl: I am 99% certain you Cinderella joke was told during our Laugh Floor just recently! I wonder if they bank some of them for future use, or if someone else texted that one in. I sure wish I could remember who's name it was they gave with it!

Love the pics of Nobby with the Castle. :goodvibes:

Casey's. Drool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter