Hitting that SLUMP.... Help!

beckmrk04

<font color=red> Considers naming first-born Coca-
I have been doing WW for about a month now- and for the last week, I have just been awful... No motivation to do it "right." I am really stressed about a lot of things, but eating badly isn't going to help!!! I have still been working out, although not as often as I would like, and I guess I just need some encouragement/motivation and ideas/tricks that you guys have used to get past a slump, and get "back on the horse" so to speak.

I am still down 7.5lbs, although I may gain this week :guilty: . But, I don't want to just give up. That's what I have always done in the when it gets "hard".... I give up. And usually add a few lbs. I CANNOT DO THAT.

Help!! :blush:

Don't give up! 7.5 pounds is awesome! You are doing a great job! Just take it one day at a time. . .just one day of staying on points or even doing better than you did the day before is something to be proud of yourself for! Don't beat yourself up over what you feel you haven't done--be really proud of what you've accomplished so far! :cheer2:

Hi
Find something to motivate you.....I have been doing the slump thing for 2 weeks now and i have really messed up my program :guilty: I was .6lbs from my 10% goal 2 weeks ago, and i let it slide..thinking " i can do it, i can eat the ________ and still lose". I gained back almost 3 lbs in 10 days. I feel horrible......don't let your-self get on that bandwagon :blush:
Do you have a goal set up? Do you have an outfit you wanted to wear soon after you lost some more weight? Think of something to get you back going.I never thought I would screw up my Program and I did and it really feels bad. Even DH had asked me if i quit cause of the things i was eating :rolleyes2 .
hope you have a great day.....and stay OP if you can! :goodvibes

Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter