Hilton Head Island - 2015 Roll Call

WolffDVC2004

Mouseketeer
Is there already a Roll Call thread for 2015? I can't seem to find it if there is one.

If not, this can be it.

We are headed down May 9-17th

It will be me, my DH and our 4 year old son.

Add us to the list!!

We are heading down May 26-31. My DH, myself and our 2 boys.

Edited to add: I would LOVE if someone going earlier than us could take a pic of the activity list and post it. Curious to see how often things are often, pricing and what not.

Late in the year, as usual-November 23 to December 2. Our 10th connsecutive Thanksgiving there!

May 22nd - 25th in a 2 bedroom for Memorial Day weekend with some friends. Will be our second DVC stay (first is just over a week away at VGF)!

May 10-15. Myself ,Husband, Son, Daughter -in law and 4 yr old grandson. Our yearly pilgrimage from NY.

August 23-29 myself, dh and two dd's. Second visit. Really looking forward to it.

June 5-7

Extended family gathering/reunion. We are from Columbia but some from out of state flying in.

May 10-15. Myself ,Husband, Son, Daughter -in law and 4 yr old grandson. Our yearly pilgrimage from NY.

Glad to see there will be another 4 year old boy there. My son is also 4, and will love having someone to play with!

July 18-24! 1 Bedroom. Our 3rd summer in a row and can't come fast enough as we are about to get walloped with a blizzard :sad2:

We are booked March 28-April 3rd in a 2BR. However....if we have a lot of snow days in our district and they take away spring break, we will have to cancel. :guilty::guilty:

Yay! Need a picture this year. :thumbsup2

We'll be there Nov 23-28. Our 14th year!

Kristen

Definitely! I know that this past year things weren't nearly as planned for your family. It's interesting-I still have a picture of yours' and Dottie's kids from 2006.
Oh, and this year try not to let Dunkin Donuts distract you from the Turkey Trot Thanksgiving morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter