Hilton Head Island 2-Bedroom

That is very strange! I literally just went into the DVC online booking system, and selected HHI for check-in 3/5/2016. In the "Room Type" drop down, I am only given four choices: Deluxe Studio, 1 Bedroom Villa, 2 Bedroom Villa and 3 Bedroom Grand Villa. I do not have two choices for 2BR, as you say you are getting. Maybe it has something to do with the browsers we are using? [FYI I am using Internet Explorer.]

When I select the room type 2 Bedroom Villa, the description is for 1 king-size bed, 2 queen-size beds & 1 queen-size sleeper sofa.
Yes once you select 2br then if both 2br room types are available they will give you a description of bedding and points needed to book. Try another set of dates in low demand time just to see.

Just tried it again... The only other 2BR that pops us is at Vero Beach. Oh well.
If you are having problems with on line, CALL MS and they will be able to search by specific date, resort, and TYPE of 2BR, either dedicated or lock off!
ENJOY; you will LOVE HHI; we did!:cheer2::Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter