High School Musical 3...

I have no interest in this movie. I'm only posting because some guy who i go to school with is in the movie. Appearently, in the cafeteria, he's sitting at a table alone eating his lunch in between Ryan and Sharpay.

hi. I'm a mom and I took my girls tonight. I really liked it. The Boys r Back song and the Prom Night song were awesome. Sharpay makes the movie for me - she has such an attitue - just love her!! I didn't like the ending song as well as the other 2 movies, but it was still good.

I went to see it last weekend. It was AMAZING. I thought this film was way better than the last two.

In the cinema, when Troy and Gabriella kissed, all the girls were shouting 'Get off him'. It was pretty funny. It made me cry too, though i have to say it doesn't take much to make me do that.

Overall i LOVED IT!! The songs are awesome. My faves are Scream and The Boys are Back. Though i like Can i have this dance, A night to remember and Senior Spring musical. All of them are totally cool. :). The filming was incredible.

I would totally reccomend it to those who haven't seen it. Even people who don't really like HSM said they really enjoyed this film.

Go Wildcats!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter