High School Musical 3...

I'm thinking of seeing it sometime in the next few weeks. If not, I'd buy it on DVD, because I though HSM 1 + 2 we're fairly okay/good movies, so I think I would like this one.

(Plus there is Zac Efron. Eeeeep xD)

I'm thinking of seeing it sometime in the next few weeks. If not, I'd buy it on DVD, because I though HSM 1 + 2 we're fairly okay/good movies, so I think I would like this one.

(Plus there is Zac Efron. Eeeeep xD)

lol.
i saw it yesterday and i am seeing it at 6:45.lol.

I saw it yesterday.
My friends tricked me :/

I thought we were going to see nick and norahs infinite playlist but they bought high school musical tickets.

And I hated it. It was really long and the music was'nt very good. It was really corny too. But I have to admit...That guy Rocket Man was pretty hot. :]

some of my friends saw it.. and said that it was amazing!!! and they even cried!!! (but that was the senior.. so i think it was emotional for her!!)

lol I like hsm!! i mean.. that stuff would never happen.. and some of its cheesey.. but lol i love LOVE IT! so i can' twait to see it!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

I'm going tonight with my friends.
...To make fun of it. xD

And also because, OMG, this one new guy in it looks JUST LIKE NASTY NATE.

Ryne-Sanborn-de.jpg
nateeysmaller.jpg

!!!!!

except Nate's waaay cuter.

i went 2 see it yesterday and it was pretty good. i admit zac is pretty hott lol:rotfl: um my mom even cried @ one part (i would tell u which but i dont want 2 spoil it for the people who havent seen it) i loved the song and number the boys r back!! that was cute!! yeah roket man was hott!! hehe do u think they will make another one? my mom says that she thinks they will b/c they introduced all those new characters. i dont think they will b/c what will they call it? this one was senior year so what would the next one b? even if they do i dont think it would b as popular then the last 3 just b/c they took the original people out.

I can't wait to see it. :goodvibes
I absolutly love HSM. Hahaha. My friends all make fun of me for it [but I know they all secretly love it, they are just to embarressed :thumbsup2]

I would have seen it this weekend, but I am already seeing Saw V tonight. Why am I wasting my money, I do not know lol :sad2:

I saw it yesterday night with my friend and 3 guys. It was hard to pay attention with the guys, they were all talking and stuff. But I liked HSM2 better, but the scene on the top on East High with Troy and Gabriella in the rain was genius =]

i saw it again tonight and it was still as good.
like i found it just as exciting as i did yesterday.

I watched it yesterday, and when we got our tickets, the line to wait for the theater to open was HUGE.
The Boys Are Back was really adorable when Troy and Chad turned into little boys.
I didn't like the ending much, but I actually like everything else. Rocket Man is hot.

Cool
I am going to see it probably next week.
My mom didn't want to fight the opening weekend crowds.
I can't wait though!

My cousin [she's 16] and I saw it last night, and...umm...

We LOVED IT!!!
Phew. xD
I was so surprised, Disney definitely did go all out for it.
It made the first two look like crap. :laughing:
The dancing and choreography was awesome, and songs were very catchy as usual. We were just going to laugh at it but ended up loving it. xD
I can't pick a favorite number, but I really loved the little houses in "Night to Remember". And "I Want It All" was crazy. And Zac and Vanessa doing the waltz in the rain was really cute. Oh yeah, and Corbin and Zac turning into little kids in "The Boys are Back" was adorable! All of it was actually really cool.

Wow I can't believe I actually admitted all that. xD
Nobody believes us that it was actually really good, haha.

But phhheeww, I feel so much better.

Me & My sister just got back from seeing it.
I loooooved it!!
I thought all the musical numbers were AMAZING and really well done!
I loved how they had so many ballroom numbers!! The Troy/Gabriella dance on the roof was soo cute. And I LOVED the boys are back.
I loved all the numbers really, they were great.

You can tell they had a way bigger budget for THIS movie!!! lol
The song were Troy is being all broody/angsty is so cool too! I loved the roating room thingy. It was amazing.

The dancing and songs were all great. they storyline was...meh, but that's not what matters really lol!

I saw the movie Sunday afternoon. I thought it was "fabulous"! Sharpay's outfits were so cool. Everybody was giggly when Troy took off his shirt, including me! I like the message of the movie. Go for YOUR dreams. Can't wait to buy it on DVD. I already bought the soundtrack.

Alot of girls in my hall went this past thursday. I may take my little sister at thanksgiving.

I'll probably have to wait till this movie comes out for DVD. I already missed my chance to go see it.

I'm probably going to see this with some friends next weekend. People at school are making fun of me because of that. But I think it'll be a good movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter