Hi

Kare56bear

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know where I can find pictures of the vehicles for universal and IOA. I am on the bigger side and I am kinda nervous about fitting in some rides. I am a size 26/28 pants. Thanks in advance

Does anybody know where I can find pictures of the vehicles for universal and IOA. I am on the bigger side and I am kinda nervous about fitting in some rides. I am a size 26/28 pants. Thanks in advance
Several rides have test seats in front of the entrance. Make sure you try these out if you are concerned.

The only rides that would be a concern are HRRR, Mummy, FJ, Hulk, Dr. Doom, Dragon Challenge, and Dudley Do Right.

Karebear, there are a few threads floating around about size and Forbidden Journey. Do a good search and it should come up.

Thank you do you guys know of a any websites i could go to that would show me the pictures of all the ride vehicles for Universal and IOA? Also I am flying there and I am useing Jetblue has anybody ever used them before.

Thank you do you guys know of a any websites i could go to that would show me the pictures of all the ride vehicles for Universal and IOA? Also I am flying there and I am useing Jetblue has anybody ever used them before.

All you have to do is go to Google Images and search for "[insert ride here] ride vehicles" or "[ride] test seat".. I found multiple images for Forbidden Journey, Dragon Challenge, etc..

And I LOVE JetBlue. You get to pick your seat, each seat has their own individual television with satellite channels, friendly staff... good stuff! I fly with them frequently and their TrueBlue program will give you points you can eventually redeem for free flights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter