Hi!!

missnate

Earning My Ears
Hi! I have been lurking around these boards for a few years and decided to join the fun!!! My mom informed me that we are going to Disney as our Christmas gift!!!! im so excited i cannot wait! Dont know the exact dates yet :confused3 LOLI am looking forward to using all the new tricks and tips I have learned from disboards.

Welcome.jpg

welcome! & congrats on your Christmas trip :santa: - can't think of a better present than a trip to WDW

:welcome: What a great Christmas gift!

Be sure and check out Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, it is a great way to get into the Christmas spirit.

thanks everyone!!! :goodvibes I have never been to Disney during the holidays!!! I am excited to see it all

That is an amazing christmas gift to receive. You should definitely see the firework show at Epcot. It is out of this world! I love Epcot at Christmas. I hope you enjoy it too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter