• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi there~

Wondershy

Curiouser and curiouser
Hi everyone!
I've stalked the boards for a while and finally decided to make myself an account and get to know all you lovely people!

Just a tad bit of information about myself, I go by Amy, I'm 21 and reside in Canada and in the process of planning my second trip to WDW. I've always been a fan of Disney but my love for it escalated last year when I was able to visit WDW for the first time. I'm way too indecisive to pick a favorite character & movie (how can you not love them all?!) but I must say I am very fond of the Wonderland gang as well as Rapunzel & Flynn.

Hi and welcome!

When are you planning to go? I'm the mom of 3, and chief vacation planner for our family-- it's kind of a running joke. But I'm busy planning our next trip for August 2014.

Do you have any idea where you'll be staying? Are you going solo or with family or friends?

Planning it all is such great fun!

Hi Amy, and :welcome:

I'm Emily and I've also found that my love for Disney has escalated as I visit WDW as an adult!

Hi and welcome!

When are you planning to go? I'm the mom of 3, and chief vacation planner for our family-- it's kind of a running joke. But I'm busy planning our next trip for August 2014.

Do you have any idea where you'll be staying? Are you going solo or with family or friends?

Planning it all is such great fun!

I'll be going October 19th - 28th, I've been planning it since October of last year haha

I'll be going with my mother, sister, and my sisters friend and we'll be staying in a standard room at Art of Animation. When we were there last year they were in the process of building AOA (we were staying at Pop Century) and I just can't wait to see how amazing it looks now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter