Hi there~

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Wondershy, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Wondershy

Wondershy Curiouser and curiouser

Hi everyone!
    I've stalked the boards for a while and finally decided to make myself an account and get to know all you lovely people!

Just a tad bit of information about myself, I go by Amy, I'm 21 and reside in Canada and in the process of planning my second trip to WDW. I've always been a fan of Disney but my love for it escalated last year when I was able to visit WDW for the first time. I'm way too indecisive to pick a favorite character & movie (how can you not love them all?!) but I must say I am very fond of the Wonderland gang as well as Rapunzel & Flynn.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Welcome!

4. Aliceacc

Aliceacc <font color=royalblue>We had a wonderful time, but

Hi and welcome!

When are you planning to go? I'm the mom of 3, and chief vacation planner for our family-- it's kind of a running joke. But I'm busy planning our next trip for August 2014.

Do you have any idea where you'll be staying? Are you going solo or with family or friends?

Planning it all is such great fun!

5. jesswindsor

jesswindsor DIS Veteran

Welcome!!!

6. 123Disney

123Disney DIS Veteran

Welcome!!!

7. emilyindisney

emilyindisney DIS Veteran

Hi Amy, and :welcome:

I'm Emily and I've also found that my love for Disney has escalated as I visit WDW as an adult!

8. Wondershy

Wondershy Curiouser and curiouser

I'll be going October 19th - 28th, I've been planning it since October of last year haha

I'll be going with my mother, sister, and my sisters friend and we'll be staying in a standard room at Art of Animation. When we were there last year they were in the process of building AOA (we were staying at Pop Century) and I just can't wait to see how amazing it looks now.