Hi - my name is

Hi, my name is Beth and I'm a lurking Disney Design Addict!

I jumped on the original thread before we had any idea what it would grow into. I haven't posted much, but I'm getting started.

I haven't actually designed any shirts yet, but I keep meaning to get to it just as soon as <fill in the blank> is done around here. I am planning a trip for August 2006 (though I don't have any arrangements made yet), so I think that I'll get more active after the first of the year. I did make a birthday shirt for my ds when we went in May 2004, and I had also made Mickey tie dyes for that trip. So in some ways, I'm ahead of the times. :rotfl:

Dh and I have three kids: ds14, dd12, and ds6.

Beth

Hi. I'm Kelli. I'm a Disney Design Addict. I've been married to Craig for 12+ years and we have 2 gorgeous girls, 11 & 4. We're going to WDW in 22 days!! :cool1:

Hope this isn't a duplicate. My computer burped while I was writing.

Anyway, my name is Glynis and I'm a Disney Design Addict. I joined back in the beginning and was immediately hooked. I don't design, but I love looking and planning for future trips. Queen Kate designed a gorgeous shirt for my families trip to Disneyland last September, and I made 20 shirts for everyone. We got noticed like crazy, and people stopped us all day long to comment on the shirts. Thanks, Kate! I love this board, and have already decided I need another trip in order to use the designs I have saved. I think that qualifies me as an addict, right?

Hi~! My name is Denise, and I am a full-fledged card carrying member of the DDA! This is an awesome place. Around here everyone knows I am also completely addicted to Diet Coke (the official beverage of the DDA) and had a Poop Patrol episode this fall (search the main thread for all the fun). What can I say, my life is never dull as...

I am the mom of boy/boy/girl triplets who are 5. I love designing shirts, especially Christmas ones! I've been married to my DH for 10 years, and we Disneymooned at the Poly.

We are taking the kids in 2+ weeks for their first trip to the World. I am making over 25 shirts for our 8 day trip. I love the girls and men of this board. When I say this is HOME, I mean it.

Join the fun! WE ROCK!

Hi! I'm bear74(aka Jennifer, aka Olivia's mommy) and I'm a Disney Design Addict. even though I have not designed any shirts as I dont now how to use any of the programs and am not sure what programs we have on the computer. But I do enjoy looking at all the designs and trying to figure out which ones I'm going to use on our trip.
DH and I went to WDW for our honeymoon in '02 our first trip. We are planning on taking our DD who is 2 next year.

Hi, my name is DisneyEveryYear (aka Beverly) and I am a DDA Addict. I am unable to create these wonderful designs (DDA), but am addicted to reading the thread.

I am married 18+ years with 2 DK - DS11 and DD6.

I am leaving in less than 2 days!

Hi! My name is Lori and I am a proud member of the DDA Lurking Division. I have been lurking on this board since the beginning, but since I am too computer illiterate to contribute any designs to the board I just try to stay in the background. I feel like I "know" so many of you that it would only be fair to tell you a little about myself. We're a family of 5 headed to the World one week from Sunday!! :banana: I figured if I have to turn 35, then why not do it in Disney. You can't be depressed at the Happiest Place on Earth, right!?! I have been following all of your advice to the letter. I purchased my t-shirts from blankshirtstore.com and I ordered my transfer paper from the ebay lady. My shirts are still sitting in the box and I still haven't decided which designs I am using. I'm too scared to commit for fear I'll get them all done and then I'll fall in love with a new one! :rolleyes1 Someone please give me the kick in the rear I need to get these things done. I'm afraid I'll end up ruining them all. Oh well. I just wanted to say hello and thanks for always managing to put a smile on my face! :wave2:

Hi! My name is Angie and I found you guys through a link in someone's signature in another thread. I am so glad I did. I've been very bummed because I don't think we're going to make it to Disney this year and this thread has inspired me. So maybe now I'll have something to focus on other than the fact that we aren't going to Disney til next year!
Just wanted to say that you guys are so talented. I haven't had a chance to check out all the designs but you guys are awesome.
My hubby and I just love Disney. We honeymooned there in 91. We've really enjoyed being able to take our daughter there the last 4 years and maybe we'll get lucky and manage to squeeze a trip in before next fall.

:earsboy: WELCOME to the DIS astarr !!! :earsboy:

Hope you stick around and check all the various boards we have around here at the DIS! Lots of information to be found about WDW plus a good place to hang out while jonesing for another trip!! ::MickeyMo

triplefigs said:
... I've been married to my DH for 10 years, and we Disneymooned at the Poly.

Dh and I Disneymooned at the Poly, too, but it's been closer to 18 year for us.

Beth

My DH and I share the same username...I'm Amy, he's Kevin. We have a 19 month daughter named Alyssa and we're hoping to expand our family soon. :love:

Kevin discovered this thread a while back...he's a big lurker, but Midnite inspired him to give this t-shirt designing thing a whirl. Kevin designs in a very unique way: he scans coloring book pages, colors them in Photo Shop, and then adds enhancements. Obviously this is very time-consuming, and since he only plays on the computer for an hour or so a night, he only has about 20 designs in his portfolio.

Kevin mentioned to me that Julia and Nick's mom posted on this thread a lot, and that drew my attention, because I knew she was from Cincinnati and based on her posts, she seemed cool. Many people know I'm Kate's "stalker," but I must again emphasize, that it was Kate who recognized us at the Disney Store. :rotfl2:

KMH1 said:
Julia and Nick's mom posted on this thread a lot, and that drew my attention, because I knew she was from Cincinnati and based on her posts, she seemed cool.

She is not cool, she is THE QUEEN

Now now dear.... don't make me unplug your computer! Play nice in the sandbox or you won't be invited to play again!!!!

Hi, my name is Kristin and I am a Disney Design Addict. I lurked for awhile and finally came out of hiding to have Kate make me a shirt- before I knew it I had 22 for my 8 day trip!! :rotfl:

We have just returned from our trip and I have been in such WDW Withdrawal I haven't posted anything on any thread until now.

mgkkgdm said:
She is not cool, she is THE QUEEN

If you say so! ;)

Kate, I won't reveal to your "subjects" any incriminating information. :teeth:

Amy :)

Cinderumbrella said:
Hi, my name is Kristin and I am a Disney Design Addict. I lurked for awhile and finally came out of hiding to have Kate make me a shirt- before I knew it I had 22 for my 8 day trip!! :rotfl:

We have just returned from our trip and I have been in such WDW Withdrawal I haven't posted anything on any thread until now.

Welcome Home

Cinderumbrella said:

Trip report and pictures, please.:teeth:

Hi, my name is Susan and I am slowly becoming a DDA. I have been lurking on this board for a few weeks and just started posting this week! I have been maried to my DH for 5 years and we have twin sons who are almost 3. We are planning a trip in Jan. and I have already made the boys 5 shirts each, and have convinced my DH and DMIL to go along with it and wear one too. Now I know I am addicted because we have friends going down for Christmas and I am wanting to make them some shirts too.

Does this qualify me for the new DDA logo that Kate made up?

Looking forward to getting to know all of you better. You really are a fun group :cheer2:

sltwinmom said:
Hi, my name is Susan and I am slowly becoming a DDA. I have been lurking on this board for a few weeks and just started posting this week! I have been maried to my DH for 5 years and we have twin sons who are almost 3. We are planning a trip in Jan. and I have already made the boys 5 shirts each, and have convinced my DH and DMIL to go along with it and wear one too. Now I know I am addicted because we have friends going down for Christmas and I am wanting to make them some shirts too.

Does this qualify me for the new DDA logo that Kate made up?

Looking forward to getting to know all of you better. You really are a fun group :cheer2:

anyone who wants it qualifies - if you are willing to put up with our craziness - WELCOME TO THE DDA!

Thanks Baloo.....I have been checking everything out and kicking myself for not checking this place out sooner! It's the next best thing to being there :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter