HI from Upstate NY.

Hello all- I think of where I live as being upstate NY, we live in Orange County but you all are REALLY upstate! Going for our 2nd trip in Dec. Can't wait!!

Hi all!

Im your neighbor from Buffalo Ny. We will be going to Disney on may 8th - 15th. Staying at CBR in the new pirate rooms. Happy counting down. :)

Hi from yet another Rochester mom!!:cool1: POP is great!! That is where we stay every year but this year we won one of the free rooms through LMT at Coronado Springs. Have a great trip and WELCOME TO THE DIS!!!:disrocks:

Hello and welcome from Oswego, north of Syracuse......just look for the snowflakes on the weather channel and we're under it! lol

Add in another Rochester mom!! There seems to be a lot of us! We're booked for 6/24 - 7/1 in CSR. Yes, I really booked for THE day after school ends. I'm banking on not having an excessive amount of snow days! I also found REALLY cheap airfare on Delta. $144 plus taxes/fees ($184 after) per person flying out of ROC. Yes, there's a stop, but for the savings it was worth it to me!

And to the Orange County poster...you downstater you! :lmao: I lived on Long Island for a while and I know that anything north of the Tappan Zee is "upstate" to the people down there!

Joanne

Had to stop by and say HI:wave2:
I am in Upstate NY too

I live just north of Saratoga Springs ... In Porter Corners....

Welcome to the Dis:thumbsup2

Joanne- you are so funny, my DH and I got a laugh at the Tappan Zee comment. It is of course how most New Yorkers think. Glad to meet you and everyone else here from NY. Take care!!

Hello another fellow New Yorker here! We are from Horseheads. Making our first trip to WDW in May. I seem to spen every extra minute I have on these boards tweaking my plans. I can't wait!!!

Hello and welcome!! Another Rochester girl here!! Have a great time. We are staying at POP June 6-16

Hi from the Herkimer/Utica area!! Feeling a bit warmer these days but still way too much snow on the ground here. :sad2:

We have stayed at Pop Century many times and are headed back in September. I have stayed in the 60's preferred section and then standard in the 50's and twice in the 70's.

As far as location, the 70's rooms we had were great...super close to most things. I also really liked our 50's room too because we had a view overlooking the bowling pin pool. The 60's was fine but I don't think it was worth the extra $$ as we were further down from the Hippy Dippy pool and more overlooking the kiddie pool. That trip we were stuck in our room during Hurricane Jeanne for 24+ hours anyway. LOL

Another upstater here.... just north of Syracuse... welcome to the boards!!!

Yay for Rochester!!! :grouphug:

With the heat wave we've had the past few days it feels like Florida :rotfl:

Welcome Becky& Morgan!:goodvibes

We're from Walton Ny (between binghamton & Albany! Small little mountan town! Been to Pop, so ask away! With weather in the 40's this week I feel as if I am in Florida!:yay: :yay:

Hi folks another life long resident of Rochester...We are headed for our 4th trip to Disney in Sept over a 31 year span..Staying at the Animal Kingdom Villas....I'd love to hear fro other locals :)
Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter