hi all!!

We are sailing on Disney cruise #48 on January 8th, so we'd love to say hello! You can email me at disneycruise@gmail.com and we will be in stateroom 5650. How cool that your fiance is in the show. :sunny: We, too, have a video of Herc, although it's a very old version when Hades had a much longer monologue. We love to see the little nuances that each cast adds. Was your fiance on board in late Nov.? If so, we saw him then, as that was our last cruise. Believe me, there are MANY of us who appreciate the main stage cast! When we make it to Till We Meet Again, we make it a point to tell them so. I used to love it when the Magic had a "Meet the Cast" get together, but they didn't have it on our last 7-day cruise.
Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter