hi all!!

gogo2325

Earning My Ears
Hi all: :wave:

I will be aboard the Wonder from Jan. 5 - Jan. 15th and I am excited.

My fiancee plays "Hercules" in "Hercules, The Muse-ical" and "Prince Charming" in "Disney Dreams" and we have been apart since August so we are psyched. :love2:

Only 15 days to go.....

Anyone else on board when I am??

xoxo,

Dianna

We will just be getting ready to get on the day you get off

I'm not onboard with you, but wanted to wish you a wonderful visit! :love:

That is so cool!
Have a wonderful time!

BTW -- Please let your fiancee know how much we love Hercules the Muse-ical! It's one of our favorites!

I am excited to go...11 days at sea this time around...

CRSNDSNY..I will tell Dave that you like the show...sometimes he and the cast feel underappreciated. They all work very, very hard for the passengers (harder than you'll ever know) and all they want is for everyone to enjoy themselves and the shows.

Just a hint...After you see the show...mark them as "Excellent" on your score cards. I think those cards are found in your personal navigator. I think that is where they are.

The cast is considered "successful" or "unsuccessful" based upon these points and nothing counts except "excellent."
Not even "very good."

ok, that's all!

Happy Holidays everyone.

Dianna :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

gogo2325 said:
Hi all: :wave:

I will be aboard the Wonder from Jan. 5 - Jan. 15th and I am excited.

My fiancee plays "Hercules" in "Hercules, The Muse-ical" and "Prince Charming" in "Disney Dreams" and we have been apart since August so we are psyched. :love2:

We are not, but I wanted you to know that my dh was CRUSHED when he found out that Hercules is no longer performed on the Magic -- it's his favorite show ever!

Dianna Wow your boyfriend is Prince Charming how cool. We will be aboard the wonder on your lest leg we will be there The 12-15 It will be Me Brenda almost 50 Ron DH almost 60 DS 23,DS 20 and DD age 18, This will be cruise number 5 for the kids and 10 for Hubby and me. Looking foward to hanging in the sun by the adult pool and serinety bay DD is so excited she can go this time Have a great trip You will find me and DH hanging at Cove Cafe in the eveing Him smoking his cigar and me drinking and keeping him company See ya on the 12th
since you are on two treads I posted on both

DH - dear husband
DS - dear son
DD - dear daughter...

AND Just wanted to wish you a magical time!!!!!

Dear OR DIS or Disney....etc.

I tried to find a link to the abbreviations, but I can't find it.

Hercules is our family's favorite show. Enjoy your cruise. :flower:

Hercules was also VERY well liked by our family. After seeing Twice Charmed last week...twice!...we are very happy that it has been added to the Magic's programs. The performers on the Magic right now are AMAZING! It was so nice to be able to talk to several of them after the Night Before Christmas presentation to let them know how much we enjoyed it.

Well congradulations on you long over due reunion and welcome to the Dis! :wave:

I forgot to add that Hercules is our favorite show as well :blush:

Will make sure to mark down excellent :flower:

Hey enjoy your time together! Was just on the 12/11 Wonder and enjoyed the shows. No doubt you'll have a great time together! :earsgirl:

gogo2325 said:
I am excited to go...11 days at sea this time around...

CRSNDSNY..I will tell Dave that you like the show...sometimes he and the cast feel underappreciated. They all work very, very hard for the passengers (harder than you'll ever know) and all they want is for everyone to enjoy themselves and the shows.

Just a hint...After you see the show...mark them as "Excellent" on your score cards. I think those cards are found in your personal navigator. I think that is where they are.

The cast is considered "successful" or "unsuccessful" based upon these points and nothing counts except "excellent."
Not even "very good."

ok, that's all!

Happy Holidays everyone.

Hello Dianna, what a great experience to be on the ship for that many days, with you special someone. My daughter worked for disneyland for one semester while going to college. She has always dreamed of doing musicals for Disney, she wanted me to ask, how did your boyfriend get his job and has he done other musicals for Disney and does he do his own singing?

I'm sure other would like to know how the cast members get their jobs.

Thanks

For those interested, check out www.dcljobs.com. It has info on the various positions and how and where to apply and/or audition.

Best wishes to all who are interested. DD loves it but be aware that they aren't joking about the 70-80 hour work weeks or the 7 days a week or the small cabins. And the show must go on...regardless of the state of the seas.

But on the plus side, I got a beautiful Christmas card from the Caribbean.

gogo2325 said:

Oh, I always mark EXCELLENT for the shows! :sunny:

We like Hercules so much that we have a video of the performance at home and we'll watch it from time to time. IMO, it'll be a very sad day in our household when they take this show off the Wonder. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter