HHN website

But were do we find the movie.There is know rental stores anymore and RedBox do not go back that far.NetFlix,forgett about it.

Let me know if you have away too see it!!

Well, there is always......on second hand I have gotten into enough trouble here I will keep that one to myself.

Unfortunately the only option (ahem) now is Netflix or Blockbuster online. Most of the brick and mortar stores have been closed so you are forced to join one of those places if you are looking to rent older films.

I went through the same phase as most. I was aggravated with Netflix and canceled. And also like many after a few months I went back. Unfortunately there is no other option right now. I think eventually as time goes on and pricing drops (bandwidth and storage) everything will turn to streaming. But as time goes on pricing will raise as well.

You can always join Netflix for free for thirty days and then cancel.

EDIT: I will also add the Netflix shipping is incredible since they have depots all over the place. I don't know how they do it but I will mail my DVD/Blu-Ray back on Tuesday, they will get it Wednesday and ship out a new one the sam day. I will receive the new DVD/Blu-RayThursday. I joined BlockBuster and their turn around time was terrible!

Thanks RIP for answering my question! I made reservations at Finnegans at 4:30 so I definately think we'll be there on time. Can't wait:cool1:

What time generally are people released from the S&S area? I'm wondering if I need to make a reservation for our party of 4 as well...

But were do we find the movie.There is know rental stores anymore and RedBox do not go back that far.NetFlix,forgett about it.

$7.46 on Amazon and I get my stuff in a day when I order from them.

http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Widescreen-Edition-Radha-Mitchell/dp/B000GCFO0I

Or, you can order it to watch instantly for $9.99 on your TV using XBox or Playstation

http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Hill/dp/B000I8HIR2/ref=tmm_aiv_title_0

House of Horrors sounds like it will be awesome!!!

I gotta admit tho,I've never seen Silent Hill.I youtubed it and wow.I gotta see this movie before I go to get the storyline!!

i'm probably the lone wolf out on this subject but i liked the game better than the movie......

What time generally are people released from the S&S area? I'm wondering if I need to make a reservation for our party of 4 as well...
Usually the holding area is released at 6pm...or a little before.

More exciting info posted from HHN!

"The House of Horrors will feature 2 firsts in HHN history: 1) In one room you will have to duck and crouch to get through while scareactors will be scaring from all sides, and above. 2) The final room of this house will feature the most number of scareactors ever had in a single room. Good luck getting out."

Hmmm ducking and crouching - interesting! :scratchin

Ok, so this makes me wonder...what are you going to wear? I think I might want jeans on if I'm going to be crawling around on the floor, but would that be too hot? :confused3 (were going oct 24-29)

Ok, so this makes me wonder...what are you going to wear? I think I might want jeans on if I'm going to be crawling around on the floor, but would that be too hot? :confused3 (were going oct 24-29)
I doubt you will have to crawl around on the floor...mainly due to possible injury and I don't believe Universal would set themselves up for something like that. I'm going opening night and will make sure I do this house to find out what's going on.

BTW...I never wear jeans...I always wear cargo shorts.

No crawling, just ducking and crouching. :lmao: Like metro said, they won't have anyone crawling on the floor. But anyway - I usually wear shorts unless its a cool night then I'm in jeans.

will they post crawling outside that house as i have rods and wires in my back and cant bed over or crouch thanks i kinow what a party pooper, its heck being disabled:(

will they post crawling outside that house as i have rods and wires in my back and cant bed over or crouch thanks i kinow what a party pooper, its heck being disabled:(
I really don't think it's going to be a big deal. Universal knows there are people who have mobility issues and unless they make it clear before you go into the house, they shouldn't have anything that's restrictive. As I stated before, I'll check on this opening weekend and report back.

Now I wish I could be 'behind' you! :rotfl2:

Guess i should make sure to wear something that helps the view then... ;)

House of Horrors sounds like it will be awesome!!!

I gotta admit tho,I've never seen Silent Hill.I youtubed it and wow.I gotta see this movie before I go to get the storyline!!

For those who haven't seen it (or played the games), General premise is this:
Huge underground coal fire starts in a coal mining town. Town gets evacuated, evil engulfs the town. Visitors to the town after the evacuation get pulled into the evil world that has developed and can never really escape.

$7.46 on Amazon and I get my stuff in a day when I order from them.

http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Widescreen-Edition-Radha-Mitchell/dp/B000GCFO0I

Or, you can order it to watch instantly for $9.99 on your TV using XBox or Playstation

http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Hill/dp/B000I8HIR2/ref=tmm_aiv_title_0

:thumbsup2 I was going to suggest the same thing.

i'm probably the lone wolf out on this subject but i liked the game better than the movie......

I preferred it in it's original Live Action form... aka... Centralia. ;)

:rotfl:

If It's something that is within the house that requires any sort of real physical ability to navigate thru, My guess is there will be an "alternate pathway" around the obstacle available, similar to last year's slanted floorway within the shipwreck in the Parade Building house.

Just watched the Silent Hill movie. I have a feeling I might be sleeping really close to my husband a visiting that house. I love to be scared..:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I too just recently watched Silent Hill! :) I'm so excited. Only 8 (just about to be 7) days until preview night!

I'm watching Silent Hill right now. Donald Duck, do you have a ROKU box for internet tv? It has a free app called Crackle, and you can watch Silent Hill on it for free. Looks like there is a related Crackle.com on the internet.

From Screamscape - "I’ve heard a great rumor for HHN 22, involving the park’s roaming bands of monsters. In a way you can say that the park’s Scaractors are being truly unleashed… or let off the chain as it were. In short… no place will be safe. Scaractors will be allowed into restaurants, stores and yes… even restrooms, all in the name of the ultimate scare. This sounds awesome… and was always my primary complaint about the HHN parade back in the old days… because it was a safe haven from the monsters. In HHN… you should never feel safe, so I can’t wait to see this in action."

From Screamscape - "I’ve heard a great rumor for HHN 22, involving the park’s roaming bands of monsters. In a way you can say that the park’s Scaractors are being truly unleashed… or let off the chain as it were. In short… no place will be safe. Scaractors will be allowed into restaurants, stores and yes… even restrooms, all in the name of the ultimate scare. This sounds awesome… and was always my primary complaint about the HHN parade back in the old days… because it was a safe haven from the monsters. In HHN… you should never feel safe, so I can’t wait to see this in action."

Very exciting to read that Rip!

And in the same vein - on HHN facebook site someone commented about the SC not being allowed in the bathrooms and Universal responded - who said we won't be in the bathrooms? There are NO safe places!

Still not sure we'll see them in the bathrooms...but...:scratchin

Very exciting to read that Rip!

And in the same vein - on HHN facebook site someone commented about the SC not being allowed in the bathrooms and Universal responded - who said we won't be in the bathrooms? There are NO safe places!

Still not sure we'll see them in the bathrooms...but...:scratchin

I bet we do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter