HHN website

In regards to the quote posted on the last page, they have updated since then:
Screamscape said:
9/13/12) Today the Orlando Sentinel ventures into the dark city of Silent Hill, soon to appear over at Halloween Horror Nights. On another note… a slight bit of bad news regarding the issue of unleashing the Scaractors. After some thought, I’m told Universal has pulled back the reigns on allowing monsters to chase guests into the park restrooms. Everywhere else however is all fair play, so if your too scared to come out and play, you now know just where to hide to stay safe. (Bloody Mary would be the exception to the rule I suppose, assuming you looked into the mirror and brought that one on yourself…)
Of course this doesn’t mean that hordes wont be waiting for you just outside the door when you come back outside…

I figured the restrooms thing wouldn't fly. Even if they did allow it at first, I'm sure they'd get enough complaints that they'd put a stop to it quickly. Of course, like Screamscape said, scareactors will simply camp outside the door. ;)

It's still going to be hilarious seeing people get chased into the gift shops :stir:

Edit: Oh god I just realized how much more crowded this could make the women's restrooms. Like they aren't bad enough already...

I figured the restrooms thing wouldn't fly. Even if they did allow it at first, I'm sure they'd get enough complaints that they'd put a stop to it quickly. Of course, like Screamscape said, scareactors will simply camp outside the door. ;)

It's still going to be hilarious seeing people get chased into the gift shops :stir:

Edit: Oh god I just realized how much more crowded this could make the women's restrooms. Like they aren't bad enough already...

and they won't let them out until they buy something, talk about a hard sell lol

Rides that will be open:

RRR
Mummy
Simpsons
Despicable Me
MIB

Could someone please point me in the direction I might find a map for HHN? Even if it is last years map...anything would be a help. thanks

We are going to be at Universal on 10/26 but plan to leave for an early dinner. I plan on getting the stay and scream and was wondering what time would be ideal to get back to the park? I have a dinner reservation for DTD at 4:30pm but thinking I might want to move that up to make sure we can be accomodated for stay and scream when we get back. Thanks for your help!

We are going to be at Universal on 10/26 but plan to leave for an early dinner. I plan on getting the stay and scream and was wondering what time would be ideal to get back to the park? I have a dinner reservation for DTD at 4:30pm but thinking I might want to move that up to make sure we can be accomodated for stay and scream when we get back. Thanks for your help!
To be safe, you should be in the park no later than 4:30pm so you will need to cancel your dining plans. You'll need Disney property by no later than 4pm at the latest to make it in time.

I like this! :)

"Throughout the night, the Universal Studios Lagoon will play host, visually, to several horrifying tributes complete with choreographed fountains, lasers and light. From its murky depths, atmospheric homages to Alfred Hitchcock, the Universal Classic Monsters, Alice Cooper and The Child’s Play series will invade our guests’ senses as they experience all the terrifying thrills HHN22 has to offer."

403292_10151083856513233_1775962660_n.jpg

that's a nice touch!

glad that it will be done on screens and not the globes this year.

Hi guys, I have a doubt and as you guys are such an experts on HHN I'll ask a newbie question. So I was wondering how do they let in people at the house, is there a constant line? or do they let you in by groups?
Is it at Disney where they ask you "a party of..?".
I'll be going with my boyfriend, he loves horror movies and here in Italy we don't have that type of events or celebrate halloween, on the other hand I'm a chicken so I wouldn't like to be separated from him.
I've read the houses are really dark are they that dark that you don't know where you are walking?
Can't wait to read about the first night, we'll be attending the 27th September.
I'm excited, but also REALLY frightened :rotfl2:

Hi guys, I have a doubt and as you guys are such an experts on HHN I'll ask a newbie question. So I was wondering how do they let in people at the house, is there a constant line? or do they let you in by groups?
Is it at Disney where they ask you "a party of..?".
I'll be going with my boyfriend, he loves horror movies and here in Italy we don't have that type of events or celebrate halloween, on the other hand I'm a chicken so I wouldn't like to be separated from him.
I've read the houses are really dark are they that dark that you don't know where you are walking?
Can't wait to read about the first night, we'll be attending the 27th September.
I'm excited, but also REALLY frightened :rotfl2:
Years ago they used to do groups but it is so big now they parade you through. If you get really lucky and get held up first in line at a cast change it is awsome because you get every scare in the house it seems. They try to rush you along if you slow down too much. My husband has a bad leg but is not wheel chair bound so we get yelled at a lot LOL

The houses use a conga line type of walk through. They don't ask about your party size...they just keep guiding people into the house.

Some of the houses are very dark...I've gotten lost before. But there are employees in the houses to make sure you don't go the wrong way.

For those who are not annual passholders, and not wanting to pay for a whole day, confirmed...SCREAM EARLY PASS....allows you to get into the park at 3p.m. and wait in the Stay and Scream area once the park closes. That means you have two hours to hang in the park, and then wait in the stay and scream area with the rest of us freaks for the park to open.

And merchandise has hit today...Walking Dead, Silent Hill...they have it all!

For those who are not annual passholders, and not wanting to pay for a whole day, confirmed...SCREAM EARLY PASS....allows you to get into the park at 3p.m. and wait in the Stay and Scream area once the park closes. That means you have two hours to hang in the park, and then wait in the stay and scream area with the rest of us freaks for the park to open.
WOW...that's something new! What's the pricing on the new ticket?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter