hey, just discovered you guys, how cool! (and I have a question)

peapod1

Earning My Ears
How does this board work? is it just for asking questions about making tshirts? or do y'all actually make designs for people going to disney? I'm wondering because it looks like a bunch of the scrappers are going to go to the ck scrapbook convention and I thought it would be cool to have a tshirt so we could identify each other. I have no idea how one goes about making a tshirt though. Any suggestions, ideas? thanks so much!

peapod1 said:
How does this board work? is it just for asking questions about making tshirts? or do y'all actually make designs for people going to disney? I'm wondering because it looks like a bunch of the scrappers are going to go to the ck scrapbook convention and I thought it would be cool to have a tshirt so we could identify each other. I have no idea how one goes about making a tshirt though. Any suggestions, ideas? thanks so much!

Welcome to the Creative DISigns section of the Disboards. I recommend you check out the Design Tips Section. This board is for asking questions about making shirts, making shirts, sharing designs, having people create designs for you and sharing the pixie dust of Disney. If you see a design on this board that someone has created you like ask them and they will probably try to help you out.

If you have anymore questions ask away, this is a great group of people. :)

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter