Hey hockey fans....

:sad: The Rangers had that series tied up and blew it! I still haven't gotten over Game 4 let alone even beginning to process Game 5.

I loooove St. Louis! Awesome player & nice guy as well. I was lucky enough to meet him after a Rangers/Bolts game :)

My DH saw him at our local Publix and didn't say hi!!! :laughing: Whaaattt????

My DH saw him at our local Publix and didn't say hi!!! :laughing: Whaaattt????

I caught him going to the bus. He was on his cell and I yelled 'Marty!' and he came right over to me. Signed an autograph, no problem. I found it funny that I was taller than him lol. Lecavalier on the other hand is a different story. :rolleyes:

GO BOLTS! Three in a row. Break out of the home team slump. How weird is that stat for the playoffs so far.

Gotta love Marty for sure. Keeping them in these games. Hate the soft blue line defense though. I'm about to throw something every time I watch them backpedal into their own zone.

Love Rick Peckham(sp) as the play by play voice of the Lightning. Thought I was going to fall out of my chair when we went up 3-0 last game.

Fleury's gonna wreck Marty/Lecavalier tonight

LET'S GO PENS!

Stan just put up the stats on Fleury's dominance the following game after being pulled. Yup, bye bye Marty, Lecavalier, and Stamkos.

Saturday was expected. The Pens never win the series at home, ever. Final game of the series tonight! :thumbsup2

Finish it up so we can bring on Ovenchicken and the Crapitals!

174.gif
174.gif
174.gif
174.gif
174.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter