Here's the postcard thread for returning/future cruisers - "Pay-it-forward!" - Part 2

Hi, we will be on the Fantasy June 22-29, 2013. My son and daughter would love it if Mickey and Minnie sent them a PC. I'll make sure to PIF!

We leave for our first cruise on April 22 and I would LOVE for my kids to get a postcard!!! They got so excited over the phone call that I think a postcard would be amazing for them. Would greatly appreciate it :)

Hi, we will be on the Fantasy June 22-29, 2013. My son and daughter would love it if Mickey and Minnie sent them a PC. I'll make sure to PIF!

We are cruising on the magic in May. We can send it if you would like.

Pm your info if yes!

What a great idea! My family sailed on the Wonder in February and I left the postcards in the desk drawer after reading the intimidating note about leaving things that don't belong to you or you'll be charged! I didn't want to take them and then find out they were $10 each...now I knoe for next time.

Roxy, I'd love it if you would. We are surprising my boys with a med cruise this summer. They are desperate to go so I know they will be excited. What do I do? Do I PM yo my details? Thank you so much x

Roxy, I'd love it if you would. We are surprising my boys with a med cruise this summer. They are desperate to go so I know they will be excited. What do I do? Do I PM yo my details? Thank you so much x

Yes :goodvibes PM the details

I hope this thread gets some life before we go on our back2back DD trips in October 2014!! :confused3

Hi!! Just saw this fir the first time and LOVE it!!! We will be sailing on the November 6th Magic out of Miami. We have a dd 11 and DS 9, and they would love to have something to make the long wait more bearable. I would be more than happy to pay this forward.

Wow...already have someone to send us one!! Thanks Elizabeth!!!!

This is such a friendly gesture! We'll be going on Fantasy 8/10/13 Eastern Carib. Mom , dad & twins Matthew & Michael.

My request has been fulfilled...thank you!

twentytoez said:
This is such a friendly gesture! We'll be going on Fantasy 8/10/13 Eastern Carib. Mom , dad & twins Matthew & Michael.

Hello twentytoes. We set sail in 6 days. PM me your address and I will send you a post card from Castaway. Also please send me your twins favorite characters.

What a great idea! My family sailed on the Wonder in February and I left the postcards in the desk drawer after reading the intimidating note about leaving things that don't belong to you or you'll be charged! I didn't want to take them and then find out they were $10 each...now I knoe for next time.

I took the post cards my last cruise there wasn't any charge?

My 4 year old son whose developmentally delayed has recently learned the concept of mail and how to use the key for our mailbox. I've been hyping him up about going on the Mickey boat. Would anybody be willing to send him and my daughter a post card. Nothing special by any means but something to make him feel special and get their "own" mail??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter