Here's the postcard thread for returning/future cruisers - "Pay-it-forward!" - Part 2

If anyone is still doing this my son would love a postcard. Our cruise is December 5th and is far enough away he is not excited for it yet. He sees me making the FE gifts but there is nothing for him, so a postcard would be awesome.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We just got furs last week, and the kids were thrilled!!! Thanks so much! We sail on the Magic on December 4th. I'm more than happy to return the favor!!!

Hi everyone. Does this still, happen? We are sailing on the Fantasy 18 January and would love to get a postcard for the the kids. Happy to return the favour when we go.

Bumping up this thread.

This thread better pick up steam before October 2014 because I want my kids to get some postcards, and I plan to mail more out the next time we're on Castaway Cay!! I think we sent 6 cards on our last trip!! :woohoo:

Hi everyone. Does this still, happen? We are sailing on the Fantasy 18 January and would love to get a postcard for the the kids. Happy to return the favour when we go.

We are sailing Dec 4th and would be happy to mail to your kids. Please pm me with your details!!

Hi...I would love a postcard for my kids. We sail on Sept 28 on the Disney Wonder. I know it's short notice but I just saw this. I would appreciate it! Thanks...

If anyone has a postcard to send, my boys, 7 and 5, would love to get one. This is our first Disney anything for them and we're trying to soak it all in! I'll gladly return the favor for someone when I get back.

Thank you

Cecilia

I hope we can get someone to do this for us before our October cruises!! pixiedust:

Oh wow - how fun! I didn't know this existed.

Does anyone have an extra postcard they are willing to send to two little boys? We are on the Feb 24th Magic cruise -- our first ever!

If anyone is willing to send a postcard to my son before our 4/26 cruise, that would be wonderful! This is our first Disney cruise!

Also, if someone has a cruise after that, we are happy to send a couple of cards from our cruise.

Thanks so much!

We are sailing on the Dream on June 1, 2014 and would really appreciate it if someone would send a postcard to my 9 yr old son and my soon-to-be high school graduate daughter!

Can someone please send my daughter and son a postcard we are going on the Fantasy on November 8/14

Just wanted to say that I will be on the Dream Cruise on 07/24 and would be happy to send postcards if people are still doing this!

Hi,

We will be on our first Disney Cruise on Sept 27, 2014 and would love if someone can send our kids a postcard. Please PM me if you can and I will definitely pay it forward!

Thank you,
Mrsoc

Happy to send a postcard from Alaska if anyone is interested.

Please post here or private message me before 7/2 and I'll respond to as many as I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter