Here's the postcard thread for returning/future cruisers - "Pay-it-forward!" - Part 2

Hopefully this thread keeps going. We are just back from the Magic yesterday and I brought back postcards.

My daughter was so excited when she received her postcard from Micky, Minnie & of course her favorite Pluto that I definately want to pay it forward for some other kids to enjoy

We are sailing on the Wonder to Alaska on July 23. Is there time to send postcards? We have 3 families in our grand gathering. I would be happy to return the favor from our cruise! Please let me know how to proceed. THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS!!

I am Surprising our girls 9 &11, with a trip on the wonder on September 10th a post card invite from mickey or a princess would be icing on the cake. this is such a great idea.

Thank you this is being done*** What a great Idea

tinkeringbells said:
We are sailing on the Wonder to Alaska on July 23. Is there time to send postcards? We have 3 families in our grand gathering. I would be happy to return the favor from our cruise! Please let me know how to proceed. THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS!!

I'm in WDW now! : D. Email your address - roxy40@mac.com - I'll mail tomorrow.

I am Surprising our girls 9 &11, with a trip on the wonder on September 10th a post card invite from mickey or a princess would be icing on the cake. this is such a great idea.

Just send you a PM I can send a postcard if no one else has responded yet, just send me your info.

Some close family friends are taking their 3 year old on the Magic in October and he'd love to get a postcard from Mickey. Can anybody lend a hand?

How magical! We are complete newbies to Disney. Our family of 4 is sailing on the Dream in December after a week at Disney World (POFQ). Would someone be so kind to send our family a post card? We have two children--Brendan is 7 and Kaleb is 5.

Thank you and what a wonderful idea! I can't wait to bring a few back with us to share the magic with others!

Ward On Board said:
How magical! We are complete newbies to Disney. Our family of 4 is sailing on the Dream in December after a week at Disney World (POFQ). Would someone be so kind to send our family a post card? We have two children--Brendan is 7 and Kaleb is 5.

Thank you and what a wonderful idea! I can't wait to bring a few back with us to share the magic with others!

I'm going in Sept if you can't wait until then.... Pm me if you're interested

I think this is the most awesome thing!! What a great community of folks willing to spread pixie dust to the kids!!!! If anyone would be interested in doing this for my disney crazy daughter (age 12) pls send me a PM. We leave in 36 days. Thanks in advance.

kenzie212 said:
I can send out a post card if no one has responded yet. Just PM me your info

Thanks so much - that's very kind of you! I need to rack up a few more comments before sending PMs, but I'll msg you soon :)

I have three families (six kids total) going on the Fantasy in late January. Would love it if anyone was willing to do one postcard per family. Thanks in advance for the help!

I have three families (six kids total) going on the Fantasy in late January. Would love it if anyone was willing to do one postcard per family. Thanks in advance for the help!

We're going on the Dream in October :cheer2: I would be glad to send PC's to your families :goodvibes. Email me roxy40@mac.com :debwalk:

im taking my grandaughter in january for her birthday she will be 3 would love for her to get a post card from mickey and minnie ,she would be so excited .if any one please help :thumbsup2

im taking my grandaughter in january for her birthday she will be 3 would love for her to get a post card from mickey and minnie ,she would be so excited .if any one please help :thumbsup2

I can! :cheer2: email me or PM

This is wonderful, someone did this for my DD from Castaway Cay. We're going Aug 25, if anybody would like one from CC.

We are a family of 5, cruising the Fantasy Oct. 20! Would love a sweet note from Minnie & Mickey to my kiddos. Thanks in advance for such an amazing surprise!

Received the post cards today! Thank you! Can't wait to return the favor in October :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter