Here's the postcard thread for returning/future cruisers - "Pay-it-forward!" - Part 2

We are sailing the Dream in July and I would like one sent for my children. Thank you!!!

I can send you one for your July cruise, I'll be there in April. Just PM me the details.

I'm still hoping that someone can send one to my daughter though! Our cruise is the end of April and she's love a postcard from Mickey. Please!

Would anyone who is sailing to CC be willing to send a post card to a young boy who will be sailing right before Memoral day weekend at the end of May? If so please PM me, I will be happy to email you a postcard and money for a stamp if need be, I just really would like to see this little guy wow'd.

Thanks in advance, you guys are the best!!:thumbsup2

We will be taking our very first Disney Cruise May 12th on the Fantasy, and would love it if someone would be willing to send a post card to my two boys. Zachary is actually turning 5 the day before the cruise, and Conner is 8. They love everything Disney, but being boys, they love the male characters the most!

If someone would be willing to help out, please pm me for mailing information,
Thanks
-Tiffany

We are sailing on the Wonder in May. Could someone please send a postcard to my kids? Thanks!

We are sailing on the Disney Dream May 24th. If there is enough time could someone please send a postcard to our children? Thank you in advance.

Request- Filled

Would love it if someone could send a postcard for a June sailing. Please PM if you are able... Thanks!!:thumbsup2

We are sailing on the Disney Dream May 24th. If there is enough time could someone please send a postcard to our children? Thank you in advance.

Bought some extra Cruise Line PC's from our trip in Feb - would be happy to send to your children:cheer2: PM me your address

Looks like my postcard request got skipped. Would someone be willing to send a postcard to a young boy returning back to the Dream on May 20th?

Please PM so I can send you his address.

Thanks!

Hi all!

My family is going on an Eastern Carribean on the Fantasy in June. I'd love for them to receive a post card around Memorial Day from the ship. If you're willing, please PM me and I can give you my details.

Once we're closer to our sail date, I'll look for future cruisers so that I can repay the favor. :)

Thanks in advance!

I would love it if someone could send a postcard to my kids. They would be thrilled!This will be our 1st cruise. We are sailing on the Dream in June.
Thanks so much!!:goodvibes

Thank you Roxy! This little boy is gonna be estatic. ;)

Request- granted. :)

We will be sailing on the Fantasy next June 8th and I would love for my kids to get a postcard prior to the cruise! They are already so excited about it!

Just wanted to add that when I go I will be picking up extra post cards so I can send some to others as well. Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter