• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here we go AGAIN, Yankee fans!

The hitting on both sides aren't good. Or the pitching on both have been great. I can't blame it all on A-Rod - but it does stink when bhe doesn't even make contact with the ball!!

Lol yankees fans....
A4-oY5yCUAAoP8G.jpg

The hitting on both sides aren't good. Or the pitching on both have been great. I can't blame it all on A-Rod - but it does stink when bhe doesn't even make contact with the ball!!

...ITA! I think the Orioles and the public and the announcers have gotten in his head....

That would be nice.:thumbsup2
But those Tigers look pretty tough for the next round!

...tell me about it....at least, if the Yankees win, they don't have to face Verlander for the first game...:confused3 ...and now we lose CC...

With a 5:00 start, how many people are leaving work early for "personal reasons"? ;)

And another thing - do these homeplate umps even know what a strike zone is?!?!?! I haven't seen such BAD calls all year until this series. It's pathetic! (for both teams)

Oh my goodness -- what a series this has been! Hard fought on both sides.
Whatever happens tonight will happen, but I've been very impressed.

Oh, and someone give McLouth a cookie -- he's my new hero.

Well, whoever wins tonight - you're welcome from the Oakland A's that you don't have to face Verlander right away. He owned our boys! And -- we had to face him twice! I'm sad that our season is over. And the pundits predicted that we'd lose 100 games.

Well, whoever wins tonight - you're welcome from the Oakland A's that you don't have to face Verlander right away. He owned our boys! And -- we had to face him twice! I'm sad that our season is over. And the pundits predicted that we'd lose 100 games.

....I really wanted the A's to win - what a great Cinderella story!

"....let's go CC.....
clap.gif
.....let's go CC....
clap.gif
....let's go CC....
clap.gif
......"

OK, 13th inning. I'm going to close down my computer and concentrate all my energy on an O's win. See y'all tomorrow, for better or for worse.

Queen Colleen

Well, my concentration obviously worked! Maybe if we ALL concentrated this afternoon they could get it done in the regulation nine innings!

Keeping everything crossed for a BIG Orioles win! BTW, I saw on MLB network that Alex Rodriguez won't be in the lineup today. Too bad, so sad.

Queen Colleen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter