Here we go AGAIN, Yankee fans!

The Yanks need to pull this one out, it would be nice to save CC for game 1 on Saturday night. I haven't watched the other game at all, but Detriot has a 2-0 lead and if Verlander is on that will usually be enough.

The Yanks need to pull this one out, it would be nice to save CC for game 1 on Saturday night. I haven't watched the other game at all, but Detriot has a 2-0 lead and if Verlander is on that will usually be enough.

....dang - let's go A'S.....:cool1:

....oh my....bottom of the ninth, two outs, and RAOUL'S up! My ticker can't take much more of this......:scared:

Uh oh, Nunez is in. I just know he's going to have an impact on this game in one way or the other and hopefully it's a good one for the Yanks.

I'm home alone watching this game and don't even have anyone to commiserate with me! DD#2 texted me and instructed me to make them (the Orioles) win this game. Would that I could! I'm a nervous wreck!

Queen Colleen

I'm home alone watching this game and don't even have anyone to commiserate with me! DD#2 texted me and instructed me to make them (the Orioles) win this game. Would that I could! I'm a nervous wreck!

Queen Colleen

...aren't we ALL? :confused3 :scared:

...OMG, that bat just hit Joba! :scared1: He's had the WORSE luck this past year....

OK, 13th inning. I'm going to close down my computer and concentrate all my energy on an O's win. See y'all tomorrow, for better or for worse.

Queen Colleen

Let's Go O's!!!!!

Let's Go O's!!!!!

Let's Go O's!!!!!

Nats too! A Beltway Series would be soooo much fun!

Bad timing for tonight's game. We're going to Baltimore to pick up our race packets for the Half tomorrow and have dinner reservations at Kona Grill at 7:00. So it looks like a late lunch and then bar food later.

Oh well, who cares. The Os are playing game 5 tonight. (And they're gonna win!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter