Here now, staying RPR, any questions??

I have been hearing much talk about the nachos at the pool, what do they look like? I tried the nachos at Grill n Brew and absolutely hated them. Would I be able to take the nachos to my room at the hotel?

Thank you for the information and I have another question; can you find the menu for the 24 hour room service. I do not have it in my information from just being there in June and cannot find anything on the internet. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and want something to eat!!! When at home I can grab toast, cookies, eggs, etc but would like to know what is available if I decide to order room service.

Mom3girls, is the sofa in your room a sleeper sofa; and are you in a king club level or non-club level room?
TIA!

Last edited:
We are in a standard king room. And yes it is a sleeper sofa
Thanks so much for your quick response! I was getting conflicting information from the reservations desk that king rooms that were not club level did not have a sleeper sofa.

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

If only I could go now and grab some nachos, they look very good.
They were quite delicious!! Everything we have eaten this trip has been great except for Margaritaville. We only had appetizers as it was almost 11:00.

Thank you for the information and I have another question; can you find the menu for the 24 hour room service. I do not have it in my information from just being there in June and cannot find anything on the internet. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and want something to eat!!! When at home I can grab toast, cookies, eggs, etc but would like to know what is available if I decide to order room service.
Limited overnight dining menu:((image.jpg

Thank you for posting your pics....something to look forward to. We had the nachos at Margaritaville in Grand Turk this past January and were looking forward to having them again when we go to Uni, but those at the pool look awesome so we might be having those instead!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter