• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here it IS! The Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good! Are you doing a TR for that one too?

Oh yes. I even have a title for it already. I may have to be super disciplined with that one though. I pretty much have convinced Graham that if they offer Interline rates on the September Panama Canal Cruise that I get to book this. So instead of the normal 6 months, I would only have 3 months between two trips. This would also mean that I would be at Disneyland for the first day of the Halloween season.

Corinna

Oh yes. I even have a title for it already. I may have to be super disciplined with that one though. I pretty much have convinced Graham that if they offer Interline rates on the September Panama Canal Cruise that I get to book this. So instead of the normal 6 months, I would only have 3 months between two trips. This would also mean that I would be at Disneyland for the first day of the Halloween season.

Corinna

Oh now that sounds like fun!

Good afternoon Js & Ks! :wave2:

I am slowly getting back into the swing of things! :rolleyes:

swinging.gif

Awesome! I just saw it go by on your ticker. :)

Do you know if they've announced who are doing the Flower Power concerts?

::yes::

March 15-17: Chubby Checker & The Wildcats

March 22-24: The Guess Who

March 29-31: Nelson

April 5-7: The Turtles featuring Flo & Eddie

April 12-14: Paul Revere & the Raiders

April 19-21: The Village People (new!)

April 26-28: The Orchestra, Featuring Former Members of ELO and ELO II

May 3-5: Tommy Roe (new!)

May 10-12: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone

May 17-19: Starship starring Mickey Thomas.

I've seen all of the above, except The Orchestra (ELO - loved them way back when! ;)) and Tommy Roe (I was never really into "bubble gum" rock! :rotfl2:) Ironically, those are the 2 acts that will be performing while I'm there! :rotfl:

Stay warm! What ADRs are you doing?

Morning Laura, and hope you got all your Dinning Reservations that you wanted.

Sorry to hear you have the flu, but the school closing should help with the needed rest, stay warm and god speed on a speedy recovery!

We are staying at our loved AKL for :banana:12 days !!:dance3:
Yesterday it was 179 days ... so we tried to make the ADR we are most interested into , Spirit of aloha , but .................:confused3 discovered we still have to wait ... a few days. Basically , it looks like online you cannot book ADRs for the lenghth of your stay !! :sad2:

As we live in Italy it would be too much expensive to make a LONG international call and talk with a CM for 12 reservations !
So ... we wait !!

Ciao , :flower3: laura

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Pictures my daughter shared on facebook:

Feb8BostonStorm2_zps8b1b37fb.jpg

I LOVE this photo , though I know how it is unconvenient when you have to drive to work , or go food shopping or ... as HERE ! when you have to drive to school and spend 3 hours :headache: on the road ( usually it would take me only 20 minutes !! )

Where does your daughter live ?? :goodvibes laura

::yes::

March 15-17: Chubby Checker & The Wildcats

March 22-24: The Guess Who

March 29-31: Nelson

April 5-7: The Turtles featuring Flo & Eddie

April 12-14: Paul Revere & the Raiders

April 19-21: The Village People (new!)

April 26-28: The Orchestra, Featuring Former Members of ELO and ELO II

May 3-5: Tommy Roe (new!)

May 10-12: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone

May 17-19: Starship starring Mickey Thomas.

I've seen all of the above, except The Orchestra (ELO - loved them way back when! ;)) and Tommy Roe (I was never really into "bubble gum" rock! :rotfl2:) Ironically, those are the 2 acts that will be performing while I'm there! :rotfl:

According to DD Kristin, who is the most knowledgeable Monkees fan under the age of 50 that I know... :rotfl:

Micky Dolenz will also be performing March 8 – 10, 2013. He took over last year to replace Davy. :(

I LOVE this photo , though I know how it is unconvenient when you have to drive to work , or go food shopping or ... as HERE ! when you have to drive to school and spend 3 hours :headache: on the road ( usually it would take me only 20 minutes !! )

Where does your daughter live ?? :goodvibes laura

She lives right outside Boston, MA. I imagine her BF took this photo from their porch. He is a professional photographer and the lighting and panorama view would be something he set up. Kathrin is more of a point and click kind of girl. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter