Here it IS! The Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had 14 adults and one little guy over for dinner, it was great, I think the last person left around 1:30 this morning...

Happy Sunday Jamborinis and Kidanites!
2Q==

I've been keeping up with everyone's posts, but not posting much because my phone is not the best for DIS posting.

Kathy - That sounds great about the show taping. You will have to tell us all what you plan to wear so we can look for you in the audience!

Elin - So glad to hear that Bob is doing well! That's great!

Kim - Glad your brother is healing. He needs to chill out and just let his body heal.

Laura - I'm glad you had a nice trip, it was fun meeting up with you even though it was just briefly

Wendy - I hope you're having a great time at the World!

Brandi - Your cruise is so close, hope your party went well yesterday.

I hope I haven't left anyone out, if I have, sorry! I hope you all have a Happy Sunday and a good next week!

Everything went very well last night, lots of good food, and great friends.

Two week and we are out of here for 12 nights! I am so ready!

Alison, how is sunny?

Everything went very well last night, lots of good food, and great friends.

Two week and we are out of here for 12 nights! I am so ready!

Alison, how is sunny?

I'm glad you had a good time. I could use some relaxation time! I hope you get a lot of chill time on your cruise.

Sunny is getting better slowly every day. I'm at the vet right now waiting to see her. Her glucose is starting to stabilize so they are slowly weaning her off that. Her pancreas test came back negative for tumors or other growths. They did an Endoscopy on her last night so they are awaiting the results of that as well.

Once they get her off the dextrose drip and off the oxygen in the incubator, hopefully she will be able to come home.

I'm glad you had a good time. I could use some relaxation time! I hope you get a lot of chill time on your cruise.

Sunny is getting better slowly every day. I'm at the vet right now waiting to see her. Her glucose is starting to stabilize so they are slowly weaning her off that. Her pancreas test came back negative for tumors or other growths. They did an Endoscopy on her last night so they are awaiting the results of that as well.

Once they get her off the dextrose drip and off the oxygen in the incubator, hopefully she will be able to come home.

I am sure she is ready to come home to be with you and Fran. Take care, and I hope you get to relax soon. I am so ready to do nothing for a couple of days!

kimmar067 said:
Alison....thanks! Hey anyone watching the Grammies?

My DS has commandeered the TV to watch his jazz concert again! But, since I love it too, I don't mind! :cloud9:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

My vacation is still a way off, but I was just able to make my reservations for the Alaska part of our back to back cruise. I got everything I wanted. We are doing the White Pass Scenic Railway at Skagway. In Juneau we are doing the Bike and Tram Mountain Adventure and in Ketchikan we are doing the Mountain Point Snorkeling Adventure. I am so glad that I got everything I wanted.

On the first half of the back to back cruise, we will do our own thing. We are planning to do the Napa Valley Wine Train on our first day in San Francisco. On the second day we are doing separate excursions. I want to visit the Disney Family Museum and Graham wants to cycle across the Golden Gate Bridge. in Victoria we are planning on doing a tour on a Zodiac to see some killer whales. There is a good variety of excursions there and I am so looking forward to this.

Corinna

GOOD MORNING everyone !
Are you all safe ?
Here on TV they say US is under a terrible storm , NYC especially ... :confused3
In Milano we have "iced" weather and lots of snow all day today
milano-maltempo-pronti-ad-intervenire-40-mezz-L-wJ0Fnb.jpeg
and tomorrow, the Major decided for ;);) CLOSED schools !!!
So I get some unexpected rest ... and
:banana::banana: later on, tonight :woohoo::woohoo:
Marco and I will be able to make our DINING RESERVATIONS online!!

Well , I know our trip is still far away ...:cloud9:
but ,as I am freezing and unwell with the flu ... :sick:
it's so nice :dance3: to think of sunny hot Florida days !!! :beach:

Wishing you all : HAPPY WEEK !!!!
It's always so beautiful to log on here and know about your plans and share everyone's thoughts and plans :goodvibes about WDW and ;) AKL !!
Wonderful dreams Brandy !! laura:love:

Corinna and Laura - :yay: for making so many plans for your upcoming vacations!! :yay:

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Pictures my daughter shared on facebook:

Feb8BostonStorm2_zps8b1b37fb.jpg

Feb8BostonStorm_zps5a30e3b2.jpg

PNO4TE said:
Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Pictures my daughter shared on facebook:

Wow, so beautiful and awful at the same time. I hope they are safe and warm! :hug:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter