Here it IS! The Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:goodvibes
CIAOOO to all my dear friends on here !
How are you all ? Always dreaming :thumbsup2 about WDW or :rolleyes1 planning a new trip ?
I so loved this pic ... when I logged in ; also my DGH will like to know he is so ... famous !!

0428131435b_zpse49f6059.jpg

I'll try to catch up with everyone's news ... :flower3:

Lately I could not "approach" a PC for months ...
We had big troubles : my Dad had a BAV , his heart kind of suddenly stopped ... ER >> for a few days we weren't sure if he could make it this time >> then long days in the "conorary heart disease unit" , until Dad could be transferred to a "normal" hospital room.
After 40 days for the first rehabilitation programm - eventually we could take him back home 2 weeks ago !! :scared:

and in the same days I also learnt :sad1: that my dear friend Barbara ( we have been colleagues for more than 30 years now ) has bone cancer ...

OMG , I cannot tell how I made it through those days ... and nights ...
Now , only now I realize that those months have passed by :confused3 without me knowing it !!

Anyway , in the last days all the family is back to normal life - and I find myself smiling , thanks to God !!

DGH and I still are booked for our trip to WDW - and in the last days we are thinking that maybe we will really be able to come to US this August ... we hope so now ...

SENDING YOU ALL LOTS OF LOVE , laura :wave2::wave2:

Elin, those pics are fab! Thanks!

Laura, so sorry that that you have been having a rough time.

Elin, the photos are beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I also would love to see some more food photos.

Laura, I am sorry that you had such a tough time recently.

Corinna

Laura, I'm so glad your dad pulled through. I'm sorry about your friend :hug:

I hope you'll be able to go on your trip :)

Morning!

Still sickly, but leaving tomorrow!

Feeling a bit better...maybe this vitamin/tea/meds cocktail is working!

Morning!

Have a wonderful time! Even if you're not feeling 100% when you arrive, just being THERE will make it all better! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:thumbsup2

RachelTori said:
Have a wonderful time! Even if you're not feeling 100% when you arrive, just being THERE will make it all better! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:thumbsup2

That's what I'm hoping!! Dh was sick alllll last trip!

Ciao, Laura!!! :goodvibes

I hope the bad days are behind you and that you and Marco can come to your beloved WDW as planned. :hug:

Morning!

Hope you continue to feel better and that the trip is the BEST ever!! :goodvibes

Pictures from Elin's & my Flower & Garden trip are still stuck in my camera -- with no way out! :sad1: (where is that cord when I need it?! :confused3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter