"Her Name Was Definitely Mary". Our 1st anniversary trip, May 2011 *NEW 9/6

Is your mystery location the Liberty Belle? It looks like it could be a boat, but I've never been on it, so I have no idea! :rotfl:

Your kitties are so cute! :lovestruc Especially the fluffy one! And the fat one! I have a thing for fluffy cats...and fat cats! I know it's terrible for cats to be fat, but they're just so cute when they're roly poly like that! :love:

Wow, I would have been in a panic if I got to the airport at 5:30 and our flight was an hour later...I have to get there at least 2 hours early! My DH hates it, he thinks I'm crazy, and hates that I make us do that, but I'm so paranoid about missing a flight! :eek:

C boarding group? Ughh...at least you guys ended up sitting together!

Uh, was that plane announcement real? Because if it was, then I would have really been freaking out...:rolleyes1

Ding, ding, ding! Liberty Belle it is. I'll tell more when we get there, but who knew there was a little room you could sit in on the boat?

Thanks for the love for my cats! Blanche is the fluffy one and she only has one eye. Some of her nicknames are: Pirate, The Baby (because she was the only one we got as a kitten), AvaBlanche (usually said when you are holding her and hand her off to someone. As in "Watch out, it's an AvaBlanche!"), and B.
I probably posted this picture before, but this is what she looked like when we got her (and she still had her yucky infected eye):
IMG_0646-1.jpg

Holy cow, I really went off there, huh? Sorry!

The plan announcement was totally real. We thought he was kidding at first, but... well, you'll see ;)

HAHAHA :laughing: I love your plane story!! It happens to us all!! OMG that announcement??? :lmao: Is that for real?! I would be laughing my butt off :rotfl2:

Aww your kitties are so cute!! :cutie:

And I second the Liberty Belle! :goodvibes

Can't wait for next update!! :goodvibes

The announcement was nuts-o. It was the first officer or something, not a flight attendant. Definitely a laid back kinda guy!

Subscribing, because I love kitties, so free to regale us with more pet stories!

Loving the TR so far! Glad I stumbled across it!

I am glad you stumbled across it, too! Thanks for reading!

Cats are an obsession of mine. That's why we have four. And they are all a bit on the strange side. Even our dog acts like a cat. :laughing:

My one cat is so obsessed with food he attempts to help himself to OUR food nearly every single day!

Oh no, plane troubles. I don't like flying. I don't think I ever will but the flight to Orlando is short enough that I can handle it. Except when there's turbulence. I'm the one gripping the seat and turning white while everyone around me looks fine. :rotfl:

Hi! Joining in. Can't wait to hear about your trip. I definitely wouldn't want to hear that the plane had to be turned off then back on to see if something would start working again!

:goodvibes Excited you've headed to Greene! And I think you're right, Providence airport is actually in Warwick, RI - isnt it?!? I dunno, either way- I know that southwest gate well, and I hear your frustration during the cattle call. I had to laugh though, when you looked at the man "Sorry, Im a mess." :thumbsup2 I totally would have done the same thing. Mr. Grumplestilskin should be a little more cheery heading to Orlando.

Thanks for the update!! Having a blast following along already

Good thing I didnt take a guess at the photo, because I was way off :rotfl:

What cute little kitties!! We are only allowed to have one and our cat loves that rule :goodvibes Its funny how the love of disney will get you moving on zero sleep at any hour of the day!!

I am always a mess getting on the plane for some reason and we always have assigned seats on our flights...I hate the boarding process, I think I would panic on Southwest :laughing: I can't wait to hear what happened with the plane...doesnt sound like everything went smoothly!

Ok so reading your post I was so confused and still quite am about the whole plane situation...?and now you leave us with a hanger.. Not nice Joyce, not nice ...:sad2:

Thanks for the love for my cats! Blanche is the fluffy one and she only has one eye. Some of her nicknames are: Pirate, The Baby (because she was the only one we got as a kitten), AvaBlanche (usually said when you are holding her and hand her off to someone. As in "Watch out, it's an AvaBlanche!"), and B.
I probably posted this picture before, but this is what she looked like when we got her (and she still had her yucky infected eye):

She is so adorable! :lovestruc I love all of her nicknames! My cats have like 10 names each too! :laughing:

"Pennydog (ahh! More pet talk, sorry!) was in the car with us because she was headed to stay with Ben’s parents for the week. We left the driveway at 4:05am and had a quick drive to his parent’s. FIL jumped in the car, and off we headed for Providence (I don’t think the airport is actually in Providence, but they call it PVD. Huh.)"

It's called Providence because if they said Warwick, (which is the city it's located in) no one would know where the heck that was! It's bad enough people think Rhode Island is part of New York. :lmao:

:scared1: I have never seen a Dunkin with Coke products! And yes-- Jessica is right. PVD is in Warwick, RI, south of the city of Providence. Odd. It makes it tough for people who don't realize it's at least a $30 cab ride to actually get into the city!
I hope this plane ride went somewhat smoothly! I love Ben's t-shirt-- you guys do love your animals (rightfully so)!!

Great start to your TR, although not so great start to the trip. Love the jolly way the flight attendant was explaining the situation. You would think in this day and age with the advancement of technology etc you wouldn't get these problems with planes.

Looking forward to more popcorn::

My one cat is so obsessed with food he attempts to help himself to OUR food nearly every single day!

Oh no, plane troubles. I don't like flying. I don't think I ever will but the flight to Orlando is short enough that I can handle it. Except when there's turbulence. I'm the one gripping the seat and turning white while everyone around me looks fine. :rotfl:

I used to be fine with flying, but thse bad flights are starting to get me nervous!

Hi! Joining in. Can't wait to hear about your trip. I definitely wouldn't want to hear that the plane had to be turned off then back on to see if something would start working again!

Welcome!
Seriously- his explanation was not reassuring!

Yay!!! I'm in! Hope the plane issue didn't cause too much trouble!

Well, we did get to Orlando- so it wasn't too bad! ;)

:goodvibes Excited you've headed to Greene! And I think you're right, Providence airport is actually in Warwick, RI - isnt it?!? I dunno, either way- I know that southwest gate well, and I hear your frustration during the cattle call. I had to laugh though, when you looked at the man "Sorry, Im a mess." :thumbsup2 I totally would have done the same thing. Mr. Grumplestilskin should be a little more cheery heading to Orlando.

Thanks for the update!! Having a blast following along already

The whole boarding scene was pretty funny- people just couldn't wait to get on that plane! And then I had to go and get all flustered- which happens to me a lot.

Good thing I didnt take a guess at the photo, because I was way off :rotfl:

What cute little kitties!! We are only allowed to have one and our cat loves that rule :goodvibes Its funny how the love of disney will get you moving on zero sleep at any hour of the day!!

I am always a mess getting on the plane for some reason and we always have assigned seats on our flights...I hate the boarding process, I think I would panic on Southwest :laughing: I can't wait to hear what happened with the plane...doesnt sound like everything went smoothly!

I really like Southwest in a lot of ways, but I do stress when we are boarding almost last. Mostly beacuse I hate fighting to get my carry on in an overhead compartment- I always feel like such a doof!

Ok so reading your post I was so confused and still quite am about the whole plane situation...?and now you leave us with a hanger.. Not nice Joyce, not nice ...:sad2:

Sorry!!! I am house sitting and only can get online with my phone. Not the easiest to post updates... but I will try soon, promise! :goodvibes

I'm in! Looking forward to reading your TR! Cute Kitties!

Yay, welcome! And thanks- we think the cats are pretty cute, too!

She is so adorable! :lovestruc I love all of her nicknames! My cats have like 10 names each too! :laughing:

Ours too- it's amazing we can remember them all!

It's called Providence because if they said Warwick, (which is the city it's located in) no one would know where the heck that was! It's bad enough people think Rhode Island is part of New York. :lmao:

Poor Warwick, can't even get the credit for having an airport... ;)

:scared1: I have never seen a Dunkin with Coke products! And yes-- Jessica is right. PVD is in Warwick, RI, south of the city of Providence. Odd. It makes it tough for people who don't realize it's at least a $30 cab ride to actually get into the city!
I hope this plane ride went somewhat smoothly! I love Ben's t-shirt-- you guys do love your animals (rightfully so)!!

I was so confused by the Coke at the Dunks! But it made me happy.

That bunny shirt is from the shelter I work at. It is part of our logo. Pretty cute, huh?

Great start to your TR, although not so great start to the trip. Love the jolly way the flight attendant was explaining the situation. You would think in this day and age with the advancement of technology etc you wouldn't get these problems with planes.

Looking forward to more popcorn::

Thanks, Stefy!
He was pretty funny with the announcement- I think he was trying to keep us from getting too worked up. But mostly it just confused us!

I'm going to really really try to get another update soon!

Already on page 3??? :goodvibes I'm going back to catch up now. Can you blieve that THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I've logged on to the DIS since I've been back?!? YIKES!!

I need to check in on my PTR and start my TR badly!!

AW man. One post and I've already realized one thing I forgot to do on my trip--take the airport pics. *sigh* oh well...hope your flight went well. Wait til you hear about our flight on the way back. Ok. Must. Start. TR. Really...I'm going now.

AW man. One post and I've already realized one thing I forgot to do on my trip--take the airport pics. *sigh* oh well...hope your flight went well. Wait til you hear about our flight on the way back. Ok. Must. Start. TR. Really...I'm going now.

You can borrow my airport pics and just photoshop different heads on them.

I feel like the trip was soooooo long ago- I can't believe I'vee only been back a week.

Uh-oh, I hope your flight wasn't too bad!

I am so sorry that I am so late getting here. I guess I have an excuse... but still. Now to go back and read!!!!

All caught up...

I love the "where in WDW" game. I will have to copy you on that game. I was a bit confused on your picture though.. .I thought Liberty square somewhere... but I thought the white beams were boat like so thought Beach club area.... :rotfl: didn't even think about the boat in MK!!!

Love all the animal talk and pictures... but that probably isn't surprising. :goodvibes

On the plane announcement :eek: I am sure that doesn't help your fear of flying much.

Ok... can't wait to read more!!!

:scared1: I can't believe I'm so late to the party! I'm going back to catch up now! :goodvibes

You're not late! I just started early :rotfl:
No, really- I started, then realized that while house sitting, I couldn't do a real update. So you haven't missed much!

I am so sorry that I am so late getting here. I guess I have an excuse... but still. Now to go back and read!!!!

All caught up...

I love the "where in WDW" game. I will have to copy you on that game. I was a bit confused on your picture though.. .I thought Liberty square somewhere... but I thought the white beams were boat like so thought Beach club area.... :rotfl: didn't even think about the boat in MK!!!

Love all the animal talk and pictures... but that probably isn't surprising. :goodvibes

On the plane announcement :eek: I am sure that doesn't help your fear of flying much.

Ok... can't wait to read more!!!

Yes, you have a good excuse! (Can't wait to hear all about the wedding!)

I knew as soon as we took that picture that it would be a good game- I had NO idea there was a little room on the Liberty Belle boat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter